Chapter 11: The Questions

A/N: Ok so hope ya will enjoy this and let's get started
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V:
I woke up next to Springy in our bed. He was cuddling with me for a while and grabbed my phone and went onto Whattpad. I started to read some Springy x reader fanfics then soon I read almost all of them. I stopped reading them and got out of bed. I decide on getting dressed so I went to the bathroom and put on some of my jeans I had, a tee shirt and one of Springy's sweaters. I wanted back into the room and saw Springy already ready and awake. I laid on the floor and just looked at the ceiling. Since I was bored Springy got off the bed and cuddled with me. I blushed alot and couldn't handle myself. He laughed a bit and whispered in my ear,"Your so cute when you blush." I blushed even more and stayed silent. He then gave me a short kiss. I kissed back and released as he did as well. He smiled and I smiled. He let go of me and stood up. I stood up too as we walked out of the room. We were both smiling and everyone started to giggle. I looked at them confused as did Springy. "What?" I finally said. They were all still laughing and said,"N..Nothing." They all stopped laughing as me and Springy sat down. "So...y/n what was the last thing you remember from...last night huh?" P.M. said. I blushed as I tried to remember. "Uh....um..I...I don't k..know?!" I said nervously. "Ok...what about you Springyyyy," P.M. said. "Uh...N..Nothing.," he said as he blushed. We knew what happened last night and stayed quite. I thought everyone else would know but they didn't. I looked at the wall and Springy looked at the floor. Every one they started chatting normally which was strange, of course because they usually never do. I didn't mind so I looked over at everyone. I smiled and said,"Guys can we play a game!!" Everyone else smiled and gave glances to eachother and nodded. "Sure," said P.C. smiling. "What about you Springy?," I asked. "Sure fine by me," he said standing up. I smiled and everyone started asking what game to play. In the end, we decided to play Just Dance. *Don't ask why XD* We got the Wii set up and had only 3 remotes. We decided to have some people play at a time while the others watched. I was mainly gonna be couples and stuff but sometimes was friends. It continued for about 3 hours and everyone was tired. I was almost gonna sleep because I was so tired. I then passed out on the floor and felt someone cuddling with me. I thought of Springy and was right. I blushed and cuddled him close. I slept soundly in peace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Again sorry for late updates but I've quite busy lately but I'll post more. Also very sorry for the short chapter and also check out my BillDip fanfic plz and thx.  And I'll see ya butterflies in the next chapter

~Shadow Springy