15.

"S.O.S."

jungkook typed and sent it to all his closest friends. once they see the message, they'll immediately know that there's trouble.

he regrets the choices he made. he shouldn't have let jackson and lisa talk while he played rules of survival upstairs.

he needs to fix things before it gets messed up.

fuck his addiction to gaming!

"lisa, go study and don't leave the house, okay?" jungkook made a quick change of clothes. "i'm going out for a while."

"but my studies are finished for today!" lisa whined. she didn't like overworking herself.

"if you study again, tomorrow's gonna your break time. we'll go for ice cream or something." jungkook combs his hair and straightens his clothes.

lisa nods and grabs a textbook. she begins to read. the mention of ice cream made her motivated. what flavor's next? caramel???? 😍😍😍

"be safe!" lisa says once jungkook exits the room and he smiled all the way out of the house. his sister is just too cute and thoughtful.

but that smile instantly faded when jennie appeared in front of him with her arms crossed.

"what the fuck happened again!?"

and they begin to walk away as jungkook told her the whole story.

•••

meanwhile, lisa's left all alone with a book on her hand. she does understand math, but she always forgets the formulas. she needs jungkook in this.

she wanted to give up and sleep.

but an image of an ice cream pops out of her mind.

"no!! if i don't study, i won't get my ice cream!" she reminded herself.

she goes downstairs to make some hot chocolate while she studies. she really likes drinking hot choco. it calms her.

"let's get back to reading!" she opens the book again and begins to read in the dining room.

she hasn't finished the first page, but she already feels sleepy.

her eyelids were slowly closing and her body was dropping.

1

2

3

"no! you have to study, lalisa! this is for jungkook! and the ice cream!" she feels motivated and continued reading. somehow, she got it through the lesson without feeling the urge to sleep.

"wow! i finished!" she felt good. she understood the lesson without any help from anyone.

she really is 'gifted'.

"what should i do next?" lisa asked herself as she closed the book. she's bored. she wants jungkook by her side.

"ahhhh!!! jungkookie!!!" she whined and her voice echoed around the house. a proof that she's all alone.

she wanted to do something fun before she goes to sleep. it's so boring being all alone.

what if she goes outside and follow butterflies? that would be fun! or what if she meets santa on the road? wahhhhh!!! she would definitely help him pick gifts for the children.

she wants to go out.

so, she grabs an oversized coat and went out of the house to explore.

this kid. aish.