12.

i think i've learned a lot of things. i finally learned how to delete my search history! woohoo! jungkook taught me how to delete it. why? he said that i might need it in the future. whatever that means.

   also, i've been following a strict schedule for my studies. jungkook made it for me and it's so tiring. i rarely get a break, but it's fine. at least i'm learning. the only subject he wants me to study last is science. he doesn't want me to study that alone. awwww. so sweet, he wants to accompany me.

   it's break time!

   currently, i'm browsing the internet using jungkook's phone. i want to learn how to bake cookies for my kookie honey bunny. hahahahahaha. i saw jennie eonni text him that nickname. so cute! plus, i want to show him that i'm grateful for all the things he's given me.

   i was having a good time reading the recipe until a message popped out. it's from.... wait, who's suga? i better give this to my brother. he told me to not peek on his messages because it's private and give the phone immediately to him once he receives a message, but i read some of them. only the ones from jennie eonni.

   wait, it's embarrassing if he sees that i was searching how to bake cookies. i must delete the search history. i quickly removed my search on the app's history and exit. wow, this deleting thing is coming in handy! i wonder how it can help me again in the near future!

   i quickly went downstairs to give the phone to jungkook....but he wasn't there. where is he?? he's probably taking a bath. speaking of baths, i need to take one right now! i think i'm smelly.

   i went upstairs again and to our room to get some of my clothes. i still don't know how the heater works, so i better ask kookie oppa. hihihihihi. he told me to not call him oppa, but i like calling him that. only in my mind.

“jungkoooooooooookieeeeeeee!!!!” i screamed. i just really wanna see him. for some reasons.... i miss him already although it's literally only been 10 minutes since i last saw him.

   “what!???” i hear him yell back from the bathroom.

   “i need to take a bath. please teach me how to use the heater!” i said and then remembered the main reason why i was looking for him. “and someone texted you! it's from a guy. uhhh.... i think his name is sugar? uhhh, i forgot! wait, it's suga.”

   “wait. i'm still taking a bath. and don't you dare read my messages!”

   “i won't! i never did.” whoops! oh, geez! i lied! i lied!!! omg! i never lied before. i need to tell him the truth. no! he'll hate me!! i am so not gonna lie ever again.

   i sat down at jungkook's bed and searched for my favorite song. rose eonni suggested it and now i listen to it everyday.

   “seollenda me likey likey likey likey likey~~!” i started dancing. this song is catchy and it has a very good dance. i like dancing!

  “geunde joayoran mareun ppeonhae nae mam pyohyeonhagien bujokande” i watch as mina and nayeon dance and i followed. i really love this. finally, my favorite part came up. the break dance! momo really slayed that part! hahahahahaha. but wait, what does slay mean? i've been seeing it a lot in the comments section.

   “jungkooooooookieeeee..!!!” i scream again. i'm getting bored and he's still not done taking a bath! what else is he doing in there to take so much time??!!

   it's my break time and i'm wasting it on waiting for him to finish his bath time!!! i should come in there and take a bath with him! yes, i should!