13.

oh.

*gulp*

jungkook keeps re-reading the text, hoping that he misread it, but no matter how hard he tries, the terrifying words are still there.

jackson. house. catching up.

those 3 words are another definition of nightmare. what's worse? there's a fricking girl in the house! yes, jackson can be all playful, but when he's around a girl, his aura and attitude becomes different from his cheerful and childish side.

he becomes a mixture of jungkook, yoongi, and taehyung. in other words: he becomes as flirty as the old jungkook, as cool as yoongi, and as careless as taehyung.

jungkook needs to hide his sister. he just needs to. she might fall for jackson. or worse!! she might leave his own brother for him!

lots of negative thoughts flooded jungkook's mind that he didn't notice lisa coming in the room with only a towel covering her body.

lisa watches her brother stare into nothingness and became curious of what he's doing. is he playing a game?

she sat beside jungkook with one hand supporting the towel and looks at where jungkook is staring.

"what's so fun about a wall?" lisa's face showed great confusion as she looked as her dazed oppa.

she keeps staring at it and smiled. "wow! this is fun!" lisa says as she imagined unicorns flying and taking her to a beautiful castle. "staring at a wall sure gives my imaginations a boost!"

and again, this is lisa. she finds everything fun.

"woah! since when did you get here?" jungkook who seems out of his own trance asks, completely confused how lisa got there.

"a while ago. you were playing a game, so i joined you!"

"what game?"

"duh! the staring-at-the-wall game! don't pretend!" lisa says, leaving jungkook questioning himself about what he was doing the past minute.

"ohhhh, i remember." jungkook lies. he scans lisa from head to toe and is again met with a toweled one.

"didn't i tell you to come out of the bathroom only when you're fully dressed?"

"yeah, but my clothes were wet." she explains. "don't be mad...."

she pouts and jungkook flicks her head and chuckles. "don't do that. you're too cute." again, jungkook loses to lisa's charms.

now, the doorbell rang. oh shit! he's here!

From: Jennie

Hey, can I crash at your place? Oppa scolded me. I'm outside.

oh, false alarm. it was just jennie. jungkook sighed of relief and went downstairs, giving lisa some privacy.

he opened the door and jennie smiled. it wasn't her usual smile that could light up a dark day. it wasn't the smile jungkook admired on his weakest days. it was a smile.... that terrified him.

it made him feel weird and uncomfortable. this is not jennie.

"don't look at me like that!" her smile faded, instantly replaced with an angry look. "i know what you're thinking. please don't be terrified. it's still me."

"i'm sorry." he bowed and made way for jennie to enter. "so, what happened?" he closes the door.

"same old, same old. i do something fun, yoongi oppa scolds me." she rolled her eyes and sat on the comfy couch. "don't get me wrong, i do appreciate what he's doing for me, but sometimes it's too much." she admits.