10

Finally updated! Phew!

and this is not proofread so... yeah.
******

"lisa, don't go anywhere out of my sight." jungkook says. he remembers when they went out together to buy some clothes and after just a few moments, lisa was missing.

he couldn't forget it since it was just yesterday.

lisa pouts and holds her bear tighter "even if it's important?"

"what could be so important for you to leave?"

jungkook doesn't wait for an answer since he knows she doesn't have any. or he was just afraid that she does have one and he can't have anymore of a comeback reply.

but unfortunately, lisa does have one "not even if i see one of my friends?" and before jungkook could have made up a reason why she shouldn't, she was gone.

oh no, not again.

this is the second time this happened and they've only known each other for two days! the only difference was, there was no taehyung he could blame and no one he could ask.

this was all his fault. he's not afraid to admit it.

"why can't you just follow me for once?" he muttered and tries to find her. who knows what could happen to that clumsy and innocent 17 year old girl.

as he goes round the streets, he noticed stalls and people growing in number. most people were wearing costumes and the stalls were painted with too much color that he couldn't distinguish them.

"where is she?!" as if the galaxy and stars heard him, a tall blonde hair girl tapped his shoulder and chuckled once he turned around.

"you! where were you! i told you not to leave!"

"i'm sorry. i saw my friend and she took me here." she says but with no hint of regret "i want you to meet her."

"friend? what friend? it's a girl, right?"

"jungkook?"

a familiar voice greeted him. he couldn't process who the owner was but he's sure he has heard that unusual sweet voice.

and it hit him. no one could have owned that voice except for this one girl. the one he once liked and will continue to adore if it wasn't for yoongi telling him not to.

"jennie?"

"it is you, kookie!" jennie smiled. she's more beautiful wearing a flowery dress and beige heels. jungkook wants her to wear that everyday for it really did emphasize her cheerful personality.

"h-how? how do you know lisa?" although that was not the first question that struck his mind, he still asked to avoid asking other stupid questions.

"i should be asking you that." she puts her hand around lisa's shoulder. "lisa here is my dear friend. we met at the orphanage."

jungkook realized how stupid the question was. of course they met at the orphanage. jennie was an orphan but adopted when she was around 13 and she just happens to be from the same orphanage lisa was adopted.

"how about you, kookie?" jennie asked "how did you meet lisa?"

"i-i'm....."