Ch.22: Going back to our time line

Draco's POV:
I'm sitting in the waiting room wondering if Mikel will be done checking my wife or not.

"Draco," Mikel said. I look up. "What's wrong with my wife, Mikel," I asked. "She doing fine, Draco, don't worry, from what I think, I think somebody must of accidentally, cast a spell, on her, to make her hit that hard," Mikel told me.

"Daddy, is mommy, going to be ok," Kev asked. "Dada," Sam said. "Yes, she's going to be ok, buddy, don't worry," I told him.

"Daddy, I'm hungry," Kev said. Mwe tow dada." Sam said. "Ok, but first, let's wait for your older siblings, you two," I told them. "Ok, daddy," Kev said. "Owk, dada," Sam said.

Ethan's POV:
Em, Bloss, I just got to the hospital. Now we are walking in and we see our dad.

"Dad." I and the girls say.

He looks over and smiles.

"Kids." He said hugging us. "What's wrong with mum, dad. " Em asked.

Dad sighs.

"Mikel is still trying to figure it out, all we know is that someone or something either shotted a spell at her or something, cause she won't wake up," Dad told us.

"How... how long, has she been that this dad," I asked. "I don't know, I think close to an hour, and two, I haven't really count track, cause I've been watching these two monkeys," Dad told us.

"Dad, we're not monkeys," Kevin told dad. Dad chuckles. "Sometimes, I think you, and Ethan, have my big ego when I was a kid, and a teenager," Dad said. "You got that right, dad," Em said.

Dad looks at her confusedly.

"Oh, right, forgot, well Eth, here got mum, while I got you, and Chase got to go with uncle Blaise," Em told him. "Ah, ok," Dad said.

"Draco." A man said. "Oh, Mikel is she ok," Dad asked. "Yeah, she's ok, and she wants to see you," Mikel told dad.

Draco's POV:
"Yeah, she's ok, and she wants to see you," Mikel told me.

"What do you mean, as in she awake," I said. "Yeah, she is, and she's asking for you." He told me.

I nod.

Then I call Blaise and tell him to come. I also to him why we're here.

Then a few minutes later I see him.

"Mate, who would do that to Mia," Blaise asked. "I don't know, mate," I said. "I hope Mia's, ok." Pans said.

"Yeah, me too, mommy," Lea said.

I smile.

"Hello, Lea," I said. "Hi, uncle Draco, is auntie Hermione, ok," Lea asked.

"Lea, sweetheart, you know Auntie, doesn't like people calling her by her full name," Blaise told her. "Oh, yeah, sorry, daddy," Lea said.

Then I feel someone tapping on my leg. I look down and saw Kevin.

"Hey, buddy, what's wrong," I asked. "Where's mommy." He asked.

"She's, uh, she's sleeping, but now she's awake and healthy," I told him. "Ok, daddy." He said. "Dada, hungry," Sam said. "Ok, princess," I said picking her up.

"Sont toi faim. " (are you hungry) I said in French. "Je ne le suis pas." (I'm not)Emerald said. "je le suis (I am)." Ethan said. "Ok." (ok) I said.

I then leave to get Ethan and sam's food.