Ch.15: He's coming

Draco's POV:
I'm sitting in the great hall with blossom and Samantha my two princesses.

"Uncle, can you please, pass the Mashed potato," Blossom said. "Ok, here you go." Blaise said passing it to her.

Samantha giggles in my arm. I chuckle.

"Oh, dra, let me hold her, you need to eat." Pans said. "Ok, pans, here." I said giving Samantha to her.

"Mr. Malfoy." Professor Mcgnagall said. "Huh, oh, professor, what do you need." I asked. "Someone, is here to see you." She said. "Who's here." I asked confused about who would want to see me. She sighs.

"Mr. Malfoy, your father, is here." She said nervously. My eye widen.

Then the great hall doors open. I then see my father or should I say Lucius.

The hall goes silent.

Everyone grasp. He then walks to us. I hold blossom behind me.

"Oh, Draco, you really think I can't see my own grandchild." He said. I glare at him.

"I know you can see my daughter Lucius, but I'm trying to keep her away for a monster like you." I told him.

He chuckles.

" Why AM I a monster." He said. "Oh, let me see there was this time, when you tortured me, and mother for years. Then, there was this time when you almost tried to kill me, cause I loved someone that I wasn't supposed to love. Then, you may me be mean to others,  think I really didn't want to, and you TRIED to make me kill other people when you knew, I never wanted to. Or, the time, when you forced me to go to the dark side or else." I told him with a smirk on my face.

I could see he was about to grab his wand. I shack my head.

"Stupefy." I said. Then he flys back . I look at professor Mcgnagall and nod. She then transforms then table and make them disappear then she made all the students go to the side.

I look at Blaise and nod.

He nods back.

"Well, I guess, you've learned more spells then I touched you." Lucius said. "You never teached me anything, the only one who did was mother, you didn't even bother to anything do with the both of us, all you care about is yourself." I told him. "Mmm, you are right, I didn't care for her, or you." Lucius told me.

"Your just a coward, you know that Lucius." I told him. "If I was a coward, then why wouldn't, I kill the one person you love the most." Lucius said pointing his wand at Mia. My eyes go wide.

"Avada Kedavra." He said.

Hermione's POV:
"Avada Kedavra." Lucius said.

I close my eyes but it didn't hit me. The whole hall grasp. I open my eye. I grasp.

Draco is standing right in front of me. He then falls on the ground hard. I put my hands on my mouth. I look at professor Mcgnagall. She nods. I look at my kids. I nod.

Then then start running to Draco.

"Dad, wake up." Emerald said while crying. I then see Ethan is conferring Blossom.

I'm so mad right now. I then grab my wand and say, "crucio." I said pointing it at Lucius while having tears coming down my face.

"I'm done, the plan is done, ok I can't take it anymore." I said. "Mione, what are you talking about." Weasel said.

I then slap weasel.

"Ah, why did you do that for." He said. "That, is for calling my children, and husband death eaters and runts." I yelled at him.