Ch.8: Hogwarts

Max's POV:
Me, my cousins, our new friend, some other kids are walking to the front of the great hall.

"Wow, this place amazing," Ethan said. "Yeah, it is." Some girl that must be in her 5th here or something but I've never seen her around before.

She has blonde hair with pale skin and brown eyes.

"Oh, hey big sis," Ethan said. "Oh, your siblings," Macy said. "Oh, yes, I'm Emerald, and I'm in my 5th year here, but I was homeschooled just like Ethan," Emerald said. "Oh, ok," I said.

"Ok, students, we will have the first years go, then we will let our new students come up, and get sorted." Professor McGonagall said.

After a while, I and my cousins were called up and I got into Ravenclaw and Macy got in to so did Katy while Lilian got into Hufflepuff.

Hermione's POV:
I watch students getting sorted when mine and Draco's kids are up people around us are shocked.

"What, Malfoy doing here," Weasel said. Just then Professor McGonagall calls them up one by one. Oh and the Zabini's too.

"Chase Zabini." Professor McGonagall said.
Then chase walks up and she puts it on his head.

Mmm, I now Slytherins!!!!!! The hat yells.

"Ethan Malfoy," Professor said. Just then Ethan walks up. He looks a bit scared.
Mmmm just like your own father ah mmm I know Slytherin!!!!! The hat yells.

Then he walks other to Draco and the others. Draco and I make eye contact.

We both smile at each other when we look at the front seeing our oldest daughter Emerald sitting on the stool.

Draco's POV:
My son Ethan just got into Slytherins house know it's my oldest Emeralds turn.

Mmmm you are a hard one you have cunningness and ambition just like your father but you also have the bravery and courageous and daring mmm I know... Gryffindor!!!!!! The hat yells.

The whole grasp.

Hermione's POV:
"What a Malfoy, has never come to our house before," Po-Harry said. "Yeah," Weasel said.

Just then she walks over here.

"Oh, um hi." She said awkwardly. "Oh, um hi," I said.

"Mione, why are you being nice to a Malfoy," Weasel said. "Cause Ronald, she is in our house now, so why can't we be nice to her, even if she is Malfoy's daughter," I said mad. "Anyways, I'm Hermione, Hermione Granger," I said.

"Oh, you're her," Emerald said.

"She's what." Pot-ginny said. "What, oh my parents were talking about you people before we got here well my, and my little brother of course," Emerald explained. "Uh, why were your parents, talking about us," Ron said.

After a while, we went to our dorm.

"Uh, I'll catch up with you guys, later I'm going to show emerald around," I said. "Oh, ok," Ginny said.

Just then they walk off after a while after we didn't see them.

"Nice job, on the acting sweetie," I said. "It is a bit wearied calling my own mother that, but I think I'll get used to it be next week or so." She said.

"Ok come one, I'll show you around," I said.

Meanwhile, Draco is doing the same with Ethan and they are talking about that too.

Just then I bump into someone.

"Uhf," I said. "Oh, sorry hon," Draco said realizing it's me. "It's ok dear," I said helping me up. "Hey, mom," Ethan said. "Oh, hello sweetie," I said. "Well, we best get going Blaise, and the others are waiting for us, I'll owl you later to tell you where we are meeting tonight ok," Draco told us. "Ok honey," I said before we went to the Gryffindor tower.

After a while of talking with Ginny and emerald, there was a letter and I already known who sent it but I still opened it and it says,

Dear my daughter/wife,
Hope you can come to the ROR were me and the others are meeting. Oh and don't worry I owled professor McGonagall earlier saying what's going on and how we're meeting and other things so she already told the other professors about and they are fine with it since they know our plan. Hope to see you both here at 11:30.
Love,
Your father/husband

After reading it I looked at the time it was 11:00.

"Ok, we have 30 minutes," I said. "What, do you mean," Ginny said. "Oh, that nothing we have um 30 minutes, till we um have to go to sleep yah," I said nervously. "Huh, oh yeah, well we best go to sleep know then," Ginny said. "Yeah, ok," Emerald said.

After wasting a while it hit 11:30 so we left.

When we got there, we already saw everyone there. I saw, I then ran up Draco said.

"Ahh, Mia." He said while laughing. "Oh, mom," Ethan said.

We all laugh.

(P. S the ones who know are Blaise, Pansy, Theodore/Theo, Astoria, Daphne, Jayden who is Daphne's husband, the kids of course )

"Ok, Mia we get it you missed Draco," Blaise said. "Yeah, but everyone to," I said. "Yeah, duh," Theo said.

Just then Astoria hits him on the back of his head.

"Aahhh." He said that hurt woman. He added. We all laugh.

"Well, uncle you did deserve it," Chase said. "Ha, even your own nephew thinks that," Draco said while laughing. "Oh, shut up Draco," Theo said. "Ok, guys stop," Pansy said. "Yeah," Daphne said. "Come on, let's decorate this place since this will be where we meet most nights during the year," Astoria said.

We all nod and got our wands our and did some spells.

This is what it looks like now,

After a while, we all sat down.

"Ok, so what classes does everyone like," Pansy asked. "Well, I potions, and for my elective class, I would say care of magical creatures Chase said.

"I like transfiguration, for my elective, I would say divination," Pansy said. "Same." Emerald.

"Charms, and muggle studies." Theo and Daphne said.

"History of Magic's and either music or muggle studies," Draco said. "Oh, me too," I said. "Mm, I would go with transfiguration and music." Blaise and Astoria said. "Yeah, I like those classes too," Ethan said.

"Let's watch a movie, then we have to leave after it's over ok," Blaise said.

We all nod.

"Ok, let's see how about something scary," Theo said. "Yeah." We all say. "So, we are watching the babysitter movie." While we're watching it I jump a little.

Lucky for me my sitting next to Draco so I move closer to him. I wrap my arms around his torsos and put my head on his chest to keep calm.

"Shhh, it's ok." He said the concert about an hour or two later me and emerald left.

When we go to Gryffindor tower we went straight to the girls' dorm and fell right asleep.