Ch.19: We're what!!

Blaise's POV:
I'm sitting in the Slytherins tower right now reading a book, yes I'm reading.

Then I hear an owl tapping at the window so I get up and see that it is my parent's owl.

"Huh," I said confused about why they would send an owl at this time of the year cause they rarely send my owls when I'm at school.

I grab the letter.

It reads,

Dear son,
We are sorry we never told you this but you had a twin sister that we kept from you cause it was for hers and your safety.

We are here at Hogwarts to tell you that we have found her. You may now her I think.

Her name is Hermione Granger but her real name is Isabella Jorden Lisa Zabini.

When you find her please bring her with you to headmaster Dumbledores office and please bring Draco to.

Love,
Mom, dad

I stare at the letter in shock.

"Hey, mate, what you reading there," Draco asked. "What, oh um, do you know, where Mia, is," I asked.

"Uh, yeah, she's studying, with her son Ethan, right now, why do you ask." He asked me.
"Can you go get her, we're going to headmaster Dumbledore, office," I told him. "Ok." He said.

"Oh, and your coming, with us," I told him.

He nods then goes and gets Mia. Then I hear footsteps coming down.

"What, are our kids, doing here." asked. "We want to come, uncle," Emerald told me. "Yeah,  dad, plus, I want to meet my grandparents," Chase told me.

"Wait, what, you've never met, my parents," I said in surprise. "Nope." He told me. "Well, ok, then," I said.

"I'm here, cause, I want to know, too," Ethan said. "Ok," I said. We

then left to headmaster Dumbledore office. When we got there we saw my parents and auntie Narcissa and Uncle Lucius.

"Mother, father, what are you doing here," Draco said in surprise that his parents are here.

"They're, my grandparents," Emerald said. "And, those are my grandparents," Chase said. "Yep." Draco and I said at the same time.

"Blaise, Alexander Zabini, what are these children talking about," Mom says.

"Same for you, Draco, Lucius Malfoy." Auntie Narcissa said to Draco.

"Who, must you be, young lady." Uncle Lucius asked. "Um, I'm Hermione, Hermione Granger, Mr. Malfoy," Mia said nervously.

My parents gasp. They all look at them.

"What's wrong, Morgana." Auntie Narcissa asked. "It's... it's really her." Mom said in a loss of words.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know, what you're talking about," Mia said confused. "Hermione," I said. She looks at me.

"You're, not Hermione, Granger," I told her. "What!!" Everyone yells. "What do you mean Blaise," Mia asked.

"You're my twin sister, and no your name isn't Hermione, your name is actually, Isabella Jorden Lisa Zabini," I told her. "What!!" She yells.

Emerald's POV:
I standing in headmaster Dumbledore office with my parents, uncle, cousin, my grandparents, and Chases grandparents.

We just heard that my mom is not a Granger like thought she was. She was actually a Zabini.

"Oh, so that's why you're my uncle," Ethan said. "Sometimes, I think you got your dumbness, from your father," Chase said. "Hey," Ethan said.

"You two are idiots," I said. "I'm not the one, who told- don't you dare etc," I said.

"What, to tell them, that yo- Ethan seriously when we get back I'm so telling your mother and father," I told him.

He glares at me. I hear chase chuckle.

"You do realize, I'm going to tell auntie and uncle, about this to, when we get back, to our timeline, right," I told him.

He then goes quiet.
I roll my eyes. Then a letter comes to me. Headmaster looks at it in surprise.

"What does it says, headmaster," Ethan asked. "It's from, the adult Draco Malfoy." He told us.

Young Draco looks shocked. Well everyone looks shocked. I then walk over to him and grab it.

I open the letter and it says,

Dear children,
I would like to tell you both that when you get back to your mother and I have a surprise for you but I won't tell you. You both may already Know this so I won't repeat it but whatever you two learn about me just now I only did it to protect my parents and your mother from harm. Hope you have fun there in the past.
Love,
Your father

P. S. Make sure you don't get in trouble in that time line like you two do over here. Also, you may wonder how I got this letter there well let's just say you both don't want to know that til you get back. Oh and Emerald don't be mean to your brother either you Ethan. Have fun. Love you both.

After reading I couldn't help but laugh. Everyone looks at me.

"What." I said. "What does it say." Mo- Hermione asked.

"Oh, future him, was just telling me, that I shouldn't get my self in trouble, and other things, cause knowing my mother, she will probably kill you, dad, well the future you, but still you don't want to see her when she's angry," I told. "Yeah, she's really angry, when I visit them," Chase said.

I then laugh.

"What's so funny," Dad asked. "Oh, nothing, I just remembered, something, that happened, the day, before we got here," I told them.

Then chase laughs.

"Remind me, when we get back to our timeline, to never do anything terrible, or talk anything bad, to anyone your mom, cares about," Chase told me. "Ok, I will," I told.

"You'll probably forget, by the time, we leave, this time line," Ethan said. "Dimwit," I said.

He glares at me. Chase chuckles cause he knows what's going to happen, but I know I can't do it.

Hermione's POV:
Everyone including me is watching our future children argue.

I then see chase whisper something into Ethan's ear. Ethan then laughs.

"Seriously, mate, you just had to remind me of that day," Ethan said laughing. "What do you, remember Eth," Emerald asked.

I look at Blaise and Draco wondering how long have our kids known each other.

"Oh, just, remember the day, when we went to diagonally, and yo- no don't you dare." Emerald interrupting him.

"Oh, come on, Em you got to admit, that day was funny," Ethan said laughing again.

She glares at him then smirks.

My eyes widen at her smirk cause I've never seen a Malfoy do that kind of smirk before.

"Oh, Eth, you shouldn't have said that." She said.

He stops. His eyes widen.

"Em, don't you dare, if you do, I'll tell your dad, when we get back." Ethan did scare a little. She rolls her eyes.

"Well, you shouldn't, have said that, then." She told him. "Em, you do realize, that he is one to right," Chase said.

She glares at him. He then closes his mouth. "Ok, what is going on here," Blaise asked. "Dad, you don't want to see Em mad," Chase warned Blaise.

"What are you talking about," I asked. "Yeah, what would my daughter, do to Mia's son chase," Draco asked.

I see my son he puts his head down. "I'm so confused right now mate, don't you dare if you say anything, it might change, our time line," Chase said. "But," Ethan said. "No, Eth, don't," Emerald said a little madder than before.

Ethan then sighs.

"Fine, you two win, I won't." He said.