Ch.11: Going home

Hermione's POV:
"Did, you guys get everything," I said. "Yeah, we did mione." Gin said. "So, mione, where are you going for winter break," Weasel asked. "Oh, I'm just going to spend some time with my parents, and siblings." I lied when actually I'm going to be spending time with my own family over winter break.

"Oh, ok," Weasel said disappointed.

I don't get why he's disappointed, but he should now that I don't love him anymore. I thought.

"Well, we best get going to the train, before it leaves," Harry said. "Yeah, ok," I said.

Then we start walking to the train. I look around for my husband, and the others, when I see them about to walk in the train, and Draco, has Emerald's suitcase. I smile then walk in and find a compartment.

When we found one I didn't really want to talk to them, all I thought was. I wish I was with the others, and not they right know.

My reason is that weasel is keeping on trying to flirt with me when I just ignore him but that won't help since he is just a plain idiot.

Then the doors open and there standing at the door was my husband Draco Malfoy.

"What do you want Malfoy," Weasel said mad. I glare at him. "Nothing weasel, just here to talk to Granger," Draco said glaring at him. "Well, she can't go." He said.

"Oh, and why is that weasel, she can make her own discussions," Draco stated. "So you coming, or what granger." He added. "Don't go more," Weasel said. "I'll come with you Malfoy," I said. "What, you can't do that, he might hurt you," Weasel said.

"He won't hurt me Ronald, and plus I can't take care of my self thank you very much," I said before standing up and walking up to my husband giving him a wink and he does the same. When we got to the Slytherins side of the train.

"Draco, are you sure it's safe for me to be here," I said. "Yes, plus I told all the Slytherins about us, and I said if they say anything about us they will be punished." He said. "What, why," I said.

"Really, Mia, I'm the Slytherin king, so practically whatever I say they have to follow it," I told her. "Oh, yeah, so that makes me the Slytherin queen," I asked. "Yep." He said with a smile.

Then he opens the door.

"Wow, this is the Slytherins compartment," I said in aw. "What, oh no, since I'm the king, I get this compartment for some reason, I didn't even know about this compartment til someone told me on the way here." He explained. "Oh, that makes sense," I said.

This is the compartment:

This is the compartment but pretends that the couch is green the pillows are silver and the little desk is silver and there's no kitchen

"Yep, it does." He did. "So, is this soundproof," I asked.

"Yeah, why- I kiss him. "That's, why mister," I said in a sexy voice. He smirks.

"Mia, I think you should want until we get home to do this." He told me. "Whyyyy." I pouted.

"Mia, we can't do this on the train, if your thinking of having s** with me." He said. "But Draco, I haven't kissed you since last night." I pouted.

He sighs then pulls me closer to him and kisses him. I moan. He then breaks the kiss.

"Why did you stop," I said. He smirks. "Are you sure you want to do this now, and not want til we get home." He asked.

I push him down and start making out.

"Nuh, nuh, Draco." I moaned. Then we hear a knock on the door.

"Ahh," I said getting up and opened the door.

Draco's POV:
I'm sitting on one of my couch's while Mia is talking to Blaise who just interrupted our make out section.

She then closes the door. I think she locked the door. After a while, we hear another nock. I then stand up and open the door.

"Really, mate what now," I said. "We are here so Mia, you best out your story back on cause we're back now," Blaise said. "Oh, oops my bad," Mia said grabbing her wand and put a spell and her shirt was back on her.

After a while, we were finally out of the train.

"Mione, what up." Someone said and that was weasel. I hear Mia sigh.

"I'll tell the kids, ok we'll see you in a bit ok," I told her.

She nods. Then I left.

"Hey, dad where's mom," Ethan asked. "She's talking to weasel," I said. "Oh, ok." He said.

Meanwhile with Mia and Ron-

Hermione's POV:
"What, do you want Ronald," I asked.

"Well um well um the thing is...." He said trailing off.

"What Ronald, I don't have time for this, I have to go meet my parents," I told him.

"I was wondering if you would um spend the time at the borrow with the family and me." He asked.

"Oh, um, sorry Ronald, but I promise my parents that I would spend winter break with them this year," I told him nervously. "Oh, ok." He said.

"Well, um I have to go, and meet Malfoy," I told him..oops. "What, why are you meeting him, you said you were meeting your parents." He said.

"I am, but his mother and my parents and friends from a long time ago, and well Malfoy said that his mother could bring me since my parents don't know how to get here," I told him.

He just walks off saying nothing. I sigh then walk out.

"So, what did he want," Blaise asked. "Aaahhh, Blaise, don't scare me like that, you dimwit," I said. "Sorry, Mione, but you coming, the others are waiting for you." He told me. "Oh, yeah, sorry let's go," I said.

We walk over to the others.

"You ready granger," Draco asked. "Yep, I'm ready Malfoy," I said. "Hey, Malfoy." Someone said and that was weaselbee.

"What, do you want weasel," Draco said. "Why are you bringing mione, to her parent's house." He asked. "Uh cause her parents know my mother from school," Draco told him. "Why do you want to now anyways weasel," Pansy asked.

"None of your business Zabini." Weasel said.

"Dad, can we go now," Emerald said. "Yeah, let's go, guys, you coming to Granger," Draco asked. "Yeah, let's go," I said before we all walked out leaving a shocked and angry weasel but like I care I don't even love him after he did to me.