Ch. 2: Letters pt. 2

Zabini Manor-
Blaise's POV:
I'm sitting in the garden right now just thinking about how my life has changed for the better over the past 22 years.

Then I look up seeing an owl coming towards me.

"Huh," I said. I look at the letters...Hogwarts letters.

I look down at the owl then run back into my house.

I see my three kids sitting in the living room. Their names are, Chase (16)
Lea (5)
Jasper (3) last but not least my wife Pansy Zabini née Parkinson.

"Oh, hey, honey what's wrong," Pansy said.

"Yeah, you ok dad," Chase said. "Yes, I'm fine, but there are four Hogwarts letters," I said.
"Wait, three, I thought only Chase is getting one," Pansy said confused.

Well, it says, to Mr. Blaise Zabini

"To, ms. Pansy Parkinson To, Mr. Zabini To ms. Zabini.l I said out loud.

"Huh, let me see that," Pansy said grabbing her letter and reads it.

Mine says,

Dear Mr. Zabini,
I would like to tell you that you may come back to finish your 7th year. You have to come back or else you will be sent to the muggle world. You may come back but not all the time. Hope to see you here.

M. McGonagall
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Witchcraft and Wizardry

"So, I guess we have no chose to go or not," Pansy said. "Yeah, I guess not," I said.

"You have to come with me to Hogwarts," Chase said.

We look at each other than a nod.

"Oh, ok then," Chase said. So, when are we going to go, and get our things." He added.

"Well, first let's owl the Malfoy's, to see if we can visit then if Mia and Draco, are going then, we all should go together," Pans said/explains.

We all nod then send an owl to Malfoy Manor.

After a few minutes, an owl comes back saying they did get it to and yes we can come over but tomorrow cause they are tired out.

Then we wrote back saying ok we will go tomorrow and tell their kids that we are coming to then we Sean's it off when it comes back saying ok they are fine with that.

( sorry guys I didn't know that I was writing in that )

after a while we went to tell our kids then we went to our rooms but before we did we went to each of their rooms said night then we went to our room and fell right asleep.

Sorry, it's short I didn't figure out until I looked over it. The next one is the Potter family.