Ch.1: Letters pt. 1

Malfoy Manor-
Hermione's POV:
I'm sitting in my living room reading a book when I hear a tapping noise.

I look up and saw an owl.

"Huh," I said.

I got up and grabbed the letters.

"Hogwarts letters," I said.
"Kids can you come down and please get your father," I yell.

Then I hear footsteps coming down first who came was, 
Emerald (15)
Ethan (13)
Blossom (10)
Kevin (6)
Samantha (2)

Then came a blonde-haired man with grey eyes and has a green shirt and blue pants on.

That's right I married the one and only Draco Malfoy the man who used to bully me and my so-called friends.
You may be wondering what I'm talking about. Well weasel, Potter, potty have never I mean wrote to me after all these years.
I think it's been oh I don't know 17 years and they haven't sent one owl to me so after 2 years of being married to Draco I just finally gave up thinking that they just don't care about me.

"What do you need us for mom," Emerald said. "Well, there are 4 letters here for... Emerald, Ethan, and..... What!!!!" I said/ yelled.

"What, a mom who are the other two letters to," Ethan said.

"It's for.... me and your father," I said shocked.

"Huh."!Ethan and Emerald said.

"What, why do we have Hogwarts letters," Draco said confused. ( p.s he's holding Samantha in his arms right now ) then we open our letters.

Mine says,

Dear ms. Granger,
I would like to tell you that you may come back since you did not finish your 7th year. You have to come back or else you will be sent to the muggle world and you may come back but not all the time. Hope to see you here.

M. McGonagall
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Witchcraft and Wizardry

I look up at my kids and Draco.

"Well, I guess we don't have a chose of going there," Draco said. "Yes, but who cares I mean we don't even use our wands that much anymore," I explained.

"Yeah, I guess you are right, but it will give you a chance to see your friends again, I mean you haven't seen them since the day we left," Draco explained.

"What are you talking about dad," Blossom said.

"Well...

Flashback -
"Hermione." Someone said and that was Draco. "Oh, Draco what are you doing here," I said.

He walks over to me and holds my hand.

"I came to see if you were ok or not." He said. "Oh, Draco," I said. "Mione, where are you." I could hear weasel say.

"I-I have to go, I'll see you after the war." He said.

I grab his wrist.

"No, I don't want to lose you again dragon," I said while crying.

"I know that, but we can't let anyone know that we are dating just yet." He said.

"But..." I said.

"I know, but I have to go." He said.

"Ok, but I have to tell you something first before you go," I said. "Um, ok what is it." He said. "Draco,  I'm..... your what." He said interrupting me.