Ch.6: Going to Diagon Ally

Malfoy, Zabini manor-
Pansy's POV:
"Does anyone know why we have to go back," Blaise said. "No, but it did say that since none of us finished our last year, I guess we have to finish it now," Mia said. "Yeah, but why now,  and not a long time ago," Draco said. "Maybe cause they thought that we are gone, cause you know no one has seen us since the day we left after the war," Blaise stated.

"Yeah, I guess you are right about that," Draco said.

"Hey, mom, dad, when are we going to get our stuff." Blossom Malfoy said. "Oh, um how about we go right now," Draco said. "Ok then, let's get the kids then we can go," Blaise said.

We nod.

After everyone was done we floo to diagonally.
When they all got to Diagon Ally-

Hermione's POV:
We just got to diagonally when I bump into someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry," I said.

"No, it's ok." He said then I look up.

It was Ron or should I say weasel.

"Have I seen you before," Weasel said.

"What, um no," I said nervously. "What's going on here," Draco said. "Well, hello Malfoy," Weasel said.

"Oh, it's you weasel." Draco said.

"Mom, dad where are we going first," Emerald said.

"Um, how about you and your siblings go get your school supplies first then we'll meet you there," Draco said. "Ok, dad," Ethan said before they leave.

"Well, look it here Malfoy has kids and with this slut," Weasel said. "If I were you weasel I would have never say that," I said. "Oh, and why is that slut," Weasel said.

I am so mad right now.

"Um, Mia let's go the others are waiting for us," Draco whispers in my ear.

Then I calm down and look at him and nod then we walk over to the others.

"Hey, what just happened," Blaise said. "Yeah, what did weasel do this time," Pansy said.

"He called our kids names and called Mia a slut," Draco said in rage. "Draco, please," I said calmly.

Then he calms down a little bit but not that much and it scared me a little cause knowing him he would go after weasel and kill him but he looks at me and he instantly calms down.

He sighs.

"Fine." He said.

Then we went to get our supplies and other things we needed like,

Robs, books, quills, etc,

"Oh, let's go get some butterbeer," Blaise said. "Ok, then let's go," I said. "What's butterbeer mom," Ethan said.

"Oh, you'll see son," Draco said. "Ok, dad." He said.

When we got there Blaise went up and got us our butterbeer.

"I'll go help him with the drinks." I said before standing up and walk over and helps him but before I left a lady in the front said, "oh my gosh are you Hermione Granger." The lady said. "Uummmm," I said when I look at Blaise.

He just looks at me than the lady.

"Uh um, I uh..." I sigh. "Yes, I am," I confessed.

"Oh my gosh, it's you." Some other lady said.

"No way it is you, your Hermione Granger." A man said.

"What's taking you guys so long to bring our drinks hon." Draco said.

They grasp.

Then Draco looks up at them and his one of his eyebrows go up.

Then he looks at me confused.

"Y-your D-Draco m-Malfoy." A lady studded. "Uh, yes I am." He said awkwardly.

I look at them and they look scared a little bit.

"Dad, mom, seriously what's taking so long," Emerald said.

"Oh, um well um we'll talk about this later ok," Draco said awkwardly. "Um, you ok dad." She said. "Yes, I'm fine, but um let's go," Draco said.

I nod then we leave to our seats.

"What was that about the hon," Draco asked.

I sigh.

"it was a bad idea to come here people already know I'm Hermione Granger," I said putting my hands up like this,🤗but with this face 😑.

"Well, you aren't Hermione Granger, your Hermione Jean Malfoy," Pansy said. "Yeah, I guess but I just- don't want anyone knowing you married to Draco," Blaise said.

I nod.

"Yeah, I get it, I mean we were mean to you back then," Pansy said. "Yeah, we were," Draco said.

I nod again.

"Ok, what's going on with you," Draco said. "What!! There's nothing wrong with me, why would you say that." I said nervously. 😑"Mia I know somethings bothering you- your scared of how your friends are going to react aren't you," Draco said knowingly.

I sigh.

"How do you know me so well," I said. "Well, first I am your husband, second is the way you have been acting today, third you have been like this since the day we got the letters," Draco stated.

We all look at him shocked.

"What not my fault. It's easy seeing her like that but for once I have never seen her like this before." He said. "What do you mean dad," Ethan said. "Well, if I can remember she was nervous to tell her friends that she was pregnant with Emerald, but she soon said that she didn't want to them there was this time when we started dating and she was also worried about that too and- ok honey I think they get in the know. I said awkwardly.

They all laugh.

"It's ok auntie." Chase Zabini said. "I know," I said.

"Ok, I'm going to go pay for the drinks. then we can walk around a bit more before going back to our hang out manner." Pansy said.

We all nod.

Pansy's POV:
After I paid for the drinks, we started to walk around.

"Ok, so let me get this straight you guys were enemies, but after our aunties and uncles knew about you guys being a couple, so they finally saw how happy you were, then after a year later dad proposed to mom, then skip to a few years later Ethan and I were born already, then you got pregnant again, but with Blossom, then skip to a few years later you both figured the mom was pregnant and you already had Kevin, and know Samantha, 3 years ago. Emerald explained.

We all looked at her shocked.

Now I know where she got her fast thinking from." I said looking at Mia which she blushes a little.

We all laugh.

Ethan's POV:
Emerald just explained to us everything that my parents and auntie and uncle just said then auntie pansy said, " now I know where she got her fast thinking from." Auntie Pansy said. At this, it made mom blush. We all laugh.

After a while talking about walking around we finally made it to the hangout manor.

"Ok kids, we will be staying here for the rest of the summer, cause I don't feel like going home right now, or ever til I feel better about my friends knowing about me and your father/ auntie and uncle ok." Mom said.

Us kids/teens nod then we all run upstairs.

Hermione's POV:
"Draco, can we go upstairs please I'm tired," I said. "Ok, night pans, night mate," Draco said. "Night guys." Pans, Blaise said before we both went upstairs.

When we got to our room I go to our bed and fell asleep quick as lightning with Draco's hands wrapped around my waist.