Chapter 11: diaper problem

She began waddling over to me and mumble quietly. " what was that little one? I didn't quite catch that" huffing and stomping her foot she repeated what she said.

" I said I doesn't need a dwipper!!!"

" want to try that again?!"

********************************************
Maddie's POV

"I doesn't need a dwiaper," I said in a softer voice.

"Well, I say you do so come here, Now!" His demanding tone sent tingles to my kitty. But I knew that if he put me in a diaper he'd see my scars and I didn't want that, no matter how far in my headspace I was.

So I decided to make a run for it...

That did not last long. My legs gave out on me after about 2 minutes and I landed with a thump. My cry's echoed around the entire house and this house is Big!

"Like daddy's dic..."

Ughhh why is my wolf so horny all the time?!

Within seconds daddy, I mean Kaiden, was with me. " ohhh sweetheart come here. Don't Cry"

I crawled to daddy despite my aching butt and sat in his lap. He rocked me back and forth and sang me a quiet lullaby. My eyes began to close and I could feel him moving. Where is he going?

Kaiden's POV

After I was sure she was asleep I began walking back to her 'little' room. I walked towards the changing table and strapped her down. I went towards her bag and looked through it. Once I found her diaper I went and picked Kiara off the floor. After placing her stuffie next to her I began to unbutton her pants. My eyes shifted up when the words "daddy" left her mouth.

I have never heard anything more beautiful than that. I got back to work and began unzipping her pants when she began to struggle.

"What are you doing?" she seemed panicked.

"I'm just putting a diaper on you princess, nothing to worry about"

"Stop! I don't want to wear a diaper!"

Maddie's POV

He's gonna see my awful body and reject me!

"Please" I whimpered

I began to struggle with these annoying straps that keep my hands down.

" I'm doing this so you don't have an accident, we don't want that right?" He sounded so confident.

"Please... just... I, I'll put it on myself please" I begged.

"Fine! If you don't want me seeing you then fine! But you are MINE and this *points down there* is MINE" he angrily shouted and Unstrapped me.

I slid off the table thing and went into the bathroom. I took my pants and panties off. Slowly sliding my diaper up I looked at my reflection. I'm so fucking ugly! I'm so fücking fat. Look at yourself you're disgusting!

The voices wouldn't stop and within seconds I was crying. "Mate will never truly want us" I whispered.

"Hey, Maddie I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get mad. Please don't cry. I'm sorry. Come out. You don't have any to wear the diaper if you don't want to". His voice sounded so weak.

I put my pants back on and pulled them over my very noticeable diaper. I then unlocked the bathroom door and waddle out. He is sat next to the door and he gives me that million dollar smile.

"Come here kitten" he pats his lap so I waddle over and sit.

He brushes through my head and I lean into his hand. A purr like sound leaves my throat. He tucks a strand behind my ear and leans close. Our nose is touching; our lips are so close.

"I'm sorry princesses". He then brushed his lips on mine. The sweet taste of his lips and his delicious scent filled my senses. It soon turned passionate and I found my self-grinding on him.

Something came over me and I had this new found confidence. I sexy bent down and whispered into his ear " daddy... I think you have a little problem" as I kept on grinding against him. He let out a deep growl."Trust me, little girl, I'm anything but little" my breath hitched and I became flustered.

Still grinding I kept eye contact. Small mellifluous groans escaped his gorgeous plump lips. I bent down more and my lips met his. It was hard and heated. Our tongues danced and fought for dominance... he won. Groans and moans left my mouth as our lips perfect collided with each other.

He quickly pulled away, and I knew my face was bright red but the tingling feeling overpowered all ounces of decency I had. I want him and I want him now.

" we should stop!" He slowly said out of breath.

" but, but. But I don't want to stop" I whimpered and began to grind against him once again.

He tilted his head back in ecstasy. "Ughh yeh baby right there! Fuck!"

His moans fuelled my hunger for him. He bent down and buried his face in my neck, licking and sucking every inch. When he found the place he would mark me he began to nip at it. I felt his teeth elongated. He's gonna mark me!

I tried to pull back but he just growled. Ohhh God.

"Stop acting like a baby Mad  it was gonna happen anyway, better sooner than later!" She purred.

My wolf is a dick.

Suddenly the door to the playroom bursts open. A very large looking man stood there and gasped.

" fuck me sideways on a Pogo stick" he then came closer and patted Kaiden on the back.

A strong growl emitted from my chest. He ignored me and stared at Kaiden.

"My man! She hot as fuck too! Good for you. But this is gonna have to stop Alpha Andrew is here for the meeting"

A very angry looking Kaiden glared at the intruder. "MINE!" he then pulled me close.

Jeez, that must be his favourite word. 

********************************************
This is unedited and there is probably a lot of mistakes in there. I've not had my nap today so it's probably really bad. But an update is an update and again I'm sorry I don't update often. I'm just really lazy 😂💖 well have a nice day!