Chapter 8: mate

"Mate"
Emily at this point was begging me to let her take over. But I was too scared, the wolves around me all looked at this mysterious wolf. I didn't know who he was but with this great distraction I ran, to the dismay of my wolf. She kept on chanting in my head " mate! Mate! Mate! Go to mate!"

It physically hurt to run away from him but at any moment these wolves could turn on me and I couldn't take that chance, I couldn't go home.

I didn't know where I was or where I was running but if it got me away from them then it was fine with me. My wolf was cursing at me for not going to my mate but I don't know him! He'll probably reject me anyway... that's what father said, and he's usually right.

A huge house came into view, well it was more like a mansion; this was a pack house. They weren't from my pack. Omg I'm going to die, I'm a rouge on another packs territory.
I search around frantically but wolves once again began to surround me. All the pups were rushed inside the house. I wasn't going to hurt them!!! Growling consumed and replaced every other sound. A desperate mewl escaped my mouth.

"Mate!!! Mate Is here to save us!!" I turned my head sharply; I frantically looked for my mate and when I looked at him his eyes locked onto mine. His wolf was magnificent. Midnight black fur covered him; specks of grey appeared around him, much like it did on me. His tail was raised high in the air, asserting dominance. His ears stood tall on the top of his head. But it was his golden brown eyes that enchanted me the most. It was as if the sun had personal touched him, the Golden fire danced around in a pool of brown.

"Mate" he once again growled.

Everyone looked flabbergasted. They all looked from me to him. Suddenly everyone backed away from me, fear etched into their eyes. Who was he and why were they scared of him? Was he the alpha? I can't be an alphas mate!

Once I snapped out of my trance I noticed he was extremely closed to me, he then nuzzled his muzzle into my neck. Emily was filled with joy and was purring extremely loudly. I suddenly jumped back with a yelp. I have to leave, he's only going to reject me anyway. " Don't say that! Mate won't reject us!!! He's mine!!!" Emily demanded;; but there was still apart of me that didn't believe her as much to my dismay. I suddenly began to back away, I didn't want to get hurt again.

Unexpectedly I was shoved to the ground with tremendous force. I looked up, dazzled, into the eyes of my mate. He began to howl. It was a low mellifluous howl; so beautiful I thought.

He quickly got off of me and ran behind a tree to shift. Once he did he came out in a pair of shorts, only a pair of shorts. My eyes racked his pulchritudinous body. He had a six pack which looked perfect. His V line was on show and my wolf began to purr whilst sending dirty images in my mind. I admonished her for that, now was not the time to think like that... maybe later though that was a great image! Jk! Jk!

An ocean lived inside of his eyes; a mixture of blue and grey swamped the slight bit of emerald green in them. His lips were plump and a gorgeous colour that I can't quite put my finger on. He had a perfect jaw too. This man was a god!!! He slowly walked to me and whispered in my ear " mine", this sent delightful shivers down my spine.

"Can you shift for me little mate?" 'Little mate' he said 'little mate' he already had me swooning over him, I'm glad I wasn't in human form because my cheeks would be bright red. I nodded my head but then realised I had no clothes. It was as if he knew exactly what I was thinking, he then spoke again in the mellifluous, husky voice of his " there's cloths just over there little one". As I strutted over to where he pointed I glared at one of the wolves from earlier who cornered me. But then realisation hit me, I had left my bag! I had left binki ( my Pacifier) and kiara ( my stuffy) in the woods! Along with my clothes but that's not my point I can't leave kiara she's all I have left of my mum!!!

But I couldn't remember which way I came from, tears began to well up in my eyes. I quickly shifted back and placed the clothes on my body, I didn't want to disobey my mate. I quietly sniffled, well I thought it was quite. "Are you all right?!" My mate said. How did he hear me? " He's a werewolf dumbass!" Emily then scoffed at me.

I looked him strait in the eyes as my bottom lip began to quiver. There was only one thing my father could never touch and that was kiara; I had nothing else that was that important to me. I then looked around and saw people's eyes staring at me. That's when I stopped my pathetic crying. I wiped away a few of my leaked tears, turned around and walked away. " what are you doing? Mate Is that way idiot!" Yeh state the obvious! Wait did I just admit that I'm an idiot? Whatever.

But before I could go any further my mate grabbed my arm. Pleasurable tingles shot up my arm, I found my self relaxing in his touch. " where are you going?"
" I um left my bag in the woods?" It came out more of a question then a statement; he just cocked his brow and waved his hand. 2 big looking men then shifted and ran into the woods. Wait what if they look through my bag!!! I frantically tried to get out of my mates strong group but once again it was like he could read my thoughts " they aren't going to look through it. I promise. Anyway what's in there that's so embarrassing you don't want people to see?" I just huffed and curtly replied " one it's non of your business and two nothing!".

I saw his eyes twinkle mischievously yet dangerously. He lent down close to my ear and whispered something only him and I could here " I'd watch that tone little one... or else you will be punished" he then stepped bag leaving my face tinted red and my mouth agape. He only chuckled. " my names kaiden by the way ". He once aging leaned in and whispered in my ear " but you can call me daddy". " Ermm... Maddie" I said after starring into his ocean orbs.

" you have a beautiful name maddie! Is it a nickname or your birth name?" The way my name rolled of his tongue sent tingles up my body " Madison, it's sort fro Madison"
"Very well ... Madison, we best get to know each other" I gave a quick nod then he began to move into the pack house. Everyone seemed to stare at us in awe as we walked past them, the kids had now come back out to play and everything seemed okey. " who are you?" I asked cautiously. " well little mate I'm the alpha of this pack". I gasped I'm not fit to be a Luna! He's going to reject me! That's why he's leading me inside so he won't embarrass himself in front of everyone!

He stoped walking, as did I am looked confusingly at my face " something wrong with that mate?" He had genuine concern laced in his voice. " I can't be a Luna! I can't be your Luna! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I felt like crying right now. " hey, hey, hey. Yes you can you'll make a perfect Luna! Aww don't cry! I'll buy you a stuffy if you stop crying" at that I stopped and looked up at him, my eyes full with excitement! A new stuffy!!! But then it disappeared into complete and utter confusion! I'm 16 I don't need a stuffy! So that's what's I said. He just chuckled in response. Before I new it he had picked me up and carried me to his very big office.

The only problem was, even though werewolves heal quick I was week and still hurt. A painful whimper left my voice when he set me down, my chest felt like it had just been stabbed. " are you all right princess ?"
" yeh I'm... I'm fine"
He dismissed the subject after that.

" Alpha what pack is this?" He looked at me with disappointed filled eyes. " call me kaiden, Maddie, Alpha is way too formal" that elicited a giggle from me. That seemed to wipe his frown off of his face. " and too answer your question this is the blue moon pack, love" the blue moon pack? THE BLUE MOON PACK!!! What have I gotten my self into! He's going to kill me !!! " mate won't kill us! Mate loves us!"

" wowww there princess what's up?!" It was clear fear was etched into my face. " Arree youuue going to killl me?" I stuttered out. I saw a flash of hurt on his face. " No I would never do that to you! I know our reputation and I'm not gonna lie we are very mean. But little one I won't ever hurt you okey?" It seemed 'little one' was effecting me! I felt my self falling into little space. I had only known him for a few hours!
" Pinky promise?". " pinky promise" he replied and liked our pinky together.

" it's getting late little one I think we should get you to bed"
" but what about my bag?"
" already in your room"

He then picked me up and walked up the stairs, I still felt the pain but it seemed being close to him helped me. Once we reached my room, which was just one of the guest rooms, he tucked me into bed and kissed my head. As he was walking out the door he turned to look at me and said "goodnight little one, sweet dreams"
" goodnight"
I waited for him too leave to grab my bag and take out kiara. " goodnight Kitkat"