Chapter 7: just a nightmare

⚠️warning: swearing in this chapter⚠️

I woke up around 2 in the morning; I didn't recognise where I was; I began to panic. After 5 minutes of panicking realisation dawned on me:I had ran away!!!

What was I thinking!!! He's going to kill me!!
" he won't find us!" Emily said with a disgusted filled voice. I began my desperate reply, "He always finds us Emy!!We should go back, tell him we were at a friends! That we're really sorry! Maybe he'll only beat us until we pass out then!!!"
"What friends?!"
"Shut up!!! We have friends!"
"No we don't!!! Your stupid father wouldn't let us remember!!!"
I stayed silent, images of all the things he would do to us when he finds us flooding my mind.
"Please, I can't take it anymore!!! Don't make me go back" she let out a small whimper and a tear escaped my eye.
"Ok" was all I said, I then tuned to the side and whispered a goodnight.

*dream/nightmare that night*

I shot out of the musty hotel bed; my angry father stood leaning over my bed, a menacing smile plastered on his face.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going!!!"
He gave me no opportunity to speak, he cut me off by shouting in my face. " tell me Bitch why the hell I came home to no dinner!!! I had to cook it my self!!! That's your fucking job!!!"
" I'm sorry!" I whimpered
"SORRY!!! Fucking sorry isn't good enough you stupid bitch!" He then grabbed me by my hair and yanked me towards him, slamming his fist into my stomach in the process. As I plummeted to the ground he punched me harder; each punch echoed by a laugh.

Once my feeble body lay on the hotel floor he began to kick me mercilessly; until he stopped.
His perilous gaze almost killing me there; he bent down and grabbed my hair, he brought his fist up and...

*End of dream/nightmare*

I woke up from my horrid dream to find my body drenched in sweat. I just sat there, cradling my knees to my chest, and quivered.

*few hours later*

I quickly grabbed my stuffy and pacifier, I chucked it in my bag and got a fresh set of clothes.

I threw on the clothes and placed my hair in a high ponytail. 

I then grabbed my bag and left the hotel room, locking the door after me. As I walked down stairs to the lobby I waved a old woman by the desk goodbye; saying my thank you before I left the front doors.

The refreshing wind hit my face blowing my tied up hair all over the place; I giggled. I decided I needed to leave this town; way too many humans. I soon found my self walking down the streets of this unfamiliar town, trying to find any land I could shift on without getting caught; Emily was very angsty.

I noticed as I was walking less and less houses took residence here. Soon enough I was faced with a beautiful forest. There weren't any houses within 10 miles of it. So I decided to wander through it; forgetting that I was now a rouge and there were other packs. This forest was never ending it was beautiful. So after great consideration and a heated debate I thought I'd let Emily out to play.

I began to strip off my clothes and placed them next to a near by tree along with my bag and shoes. I then heard the sound of bones cracking: my bones cracking.

My beautiful white wolf stood there; her fur was almost pure white with a slight hint of grey on my back and tail. My wolfs eyes were an amber gold with brown intwined.

I began to run through the forest, my four paws pounding on the ground; I decided to let Emily have full control. As she galloped through the forest she hadn't noticed that she passed a pack border. She was too busy whimsically playing in the snow. She dived into the heaps and began catching snow flakes in her mouth.
As the landed on her fur they began to melt. She was yapping happily, like there was nothing in the world that could puncture this beautiful place and moment. Her nose dug into the snow and when she brought it out from the pile a sneeze erupted from inside her, making her stumble back. Suddenly a huge pile of snow came into sight and she was quickly bounding towards it. As she chucked her self into the snow she heard a deafening growl.

She retracted her body from the snow pile to see where the menacing growl had come from. She let me gain back control and that's when I lost it.

I thought these were from my old pack; I thought they were going to take me back. Without hesitation I ran; I bolted the opposite way I had come from. It seemed the patrolling wolves were male; thus I was quicker. Female wolves are often quicker than the males as they were slightly smaller, only slightly though.

Fear began the consume me the more I ran, suddenly I was surrounded by wolves. All of them malevolently growling at me. A whimper left my mouth, both female and male wolves were caging me in; they were going in for the kill. My tail was under me and my ears were swept back. I lowered my self to the ground, trying to show them I wasn't a threat. All of a sudden my wolf perked up out of the hole she dug in my mind. A low growl was echoed throughout the forest that had my wolf howling in delight.