Chapter 10: daddy's little problem

Previously
His hard ( hahaha hard😉😉) rough hands grabbed my hips prohibiting me from moving. He slowly leant towards my ear and in that ohh so beautifully husky, seductive voice and said " I wouldn't do that If I was you, little girl, because I don't think I'll be able to handle my self" I settled back on his lap confused until I felt it...
*******************************************

*Kaiden's point of view*

" I wouldn't do that if I was your little girl because I don't think I'll be able to handle myself"

She slowly lent back and rested on me; she seemed to be uncomfortable and started wiggling that pretty little butt of her's. It was killing me.

My wolf was going crazy telling me to mark her right here. But, no matter how much I wanted to, I knew she wasn't ready. So I'll wait until she is.

It made my heart swell when she would sing along to the songs, she knew every lyric! If I didn't know better it looked as if she was in little space.

See I'm a daddy dom (sounds so cringy Ik 😂), I've had a few littles in the past but I like to keep that secret. It could seriously mess with my reputation. I always hoped that my mate would be a little and I think the moon Goddess is on my side because it looks like she is!!!! I'll talk to her after the movie.

*after movie*

Once the movie had ended I turned Maddie around so she was facing me.

She looked so cute and innocent!

" Did you enjoy that little one?" She put her fingers to her chin as if thinking extensively about it and then nodded her head rapidly.

I wonder how old she is right now...

"Dat movie is da best!". Her adorable voice echoed through the room. It made my heart melt.

She already had me wrapped around her little finger. I gently stroked her cheek, watching her with fascination, and looked right into her blue orbs. She was perfect. As my eyes locked on hers she began to play with my fingers. It was all adorable until she placed my thumb into her mouth and began to suck...

"I wonder how good she'll be at sucking our-"

I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

As she continued to suck, my dick got harder. Anything she did seemed to affect me. I don't think she even noticed. I gently picked my thumb out of her mouth and her eyes began to water. She began to whimper, which made my heart break in two.

" Kiara!" She chanted repeatedly. That's her bear right?

I took her to her room and asked the question I was dying to hear the answer to. " how old are you little one?" She tilted her head adorably. She held up one finger.

" ohhh so you're just a little baby than aren't you" I cooed. That earned the most adorable giggle.

Does she have a diaper on? SHE COULD WET HER SELF!

" Hey, sweetheart do you have a dipper?" I looked straight into her eyes only to notice her fidgeting with her fingers. Her eyes shifted from me to her bag. Sighing I walked over to her bag and studied her horrified expression. It was quite funny really.

She began waddling over to me and mumble quietly. " what was that little one? I didn't quite catch that" huffing and stomping her foot she repeated what she said.

" I said I doesn't need a dwipper!!!"

" want to try that again?!"

I'll update again today... maybe 😂🤦🏼‍♀️Ik Ik I'm terrible. I have literally no excuse to why I haven't updated other than I'm lazy af😂💖💜