Chapter 9 : Tangled

*The next day*

The suns delicate finger brushed passed my face and across my body while the soothing wind whispered sweet nothings in my ear. That's when I shot up from the bed. My hair every which way. The events of yesterday seemed to slap me right in the face as a realisation came over me!this wasn't my bed!this wasn't even my house! I had found my mate!!! Ohh my God!!! Fear and regret consumed me, swallowing my mind hole.

The blue moon pack! Why Moon Goddess? Why me? I began to cradle my teddy bear; squeezing her so tight that I thought she was going to pop and her stuffing was going to pop out like confetti. At that thought, I let out a little giggle which clearly alerted the alpha of my consciousness.

Slowly the door opened and he popped his head in, a smile plastered on his beautifully carved face. " what's going on in here little girl?" He spoke so lightly, his voice was music to my ears. To my wolfs ears! Not mine!!!

I shrank back in fear, he could snap me in half. Suddenly his face dropped. " I won't hurt you, Maddie! I would never hurt you" a look of hurt was laced in his eyes. This alpha was notorious for killing werewolves without remorse. It was even rumoured that he killed his mate but that ones clearly not true I'm sat right here... unless I'm his second chance mate!!! Ohh, my God, he killed his first mate!!! He's going to kill me!!!

"jeeezz girl!!! You are way to paranoid! Get back into the program, none of what they say about him is true!!! You seriously need to take it a down a notch! You're giving ME a headache"

I mentally rolled my eyes at her and then came back to reality. Aiden was just looking at me with an unsatisfied look on his face. Aiden? Or was it Kaiden? I think it was Aiden... Kaiden sounds funny.

"Sooo Alpha Aiden -" I was suddenly cut off with a roll of the eyes from Aiden and he quickly interrupted me " it's Kaiden"
Huh, I guess it was Kaiden. I just looked back at him with an emotionless face. He then raised his eyebrow " carry on then".
" ohh yeh ermm so I've kinda gotta get home now so I best be leaving" that earned a very powerful growl to erupt from his throat. I was abruptly showed so that my whole body was leaning on the bed and he was hovering over me.

" you are mine!!! This is your home!" I couldn't help but feel intimidated. I looked deep into his eyes trying to find anything that would show this was negotiable. Wait why do I want to go home again? It's not like anyone misses me and I'd only get a very serious beating when I got back. Huh, I guess I could stay. I'm convinced way to easily. Why aren't I trying to dispute this subject?

" ugh look at his arms! They're so sexy. And look at his hands... I wonder what how good he could find"  EMILY!!!

A slight blush appeared on my face. I quickly brought my hands up to cover it but it was too late. He leant forward and towards my ear and seductively whispered: " what were you thinking about baby girl?" He then moved up to study my face; he could clearly see how embarrassed I was. But his words created a familiar feeling in my stomach; butterflies had emerged from their cocoons and they began to fly inside me. Metaphorically. Eww, that's just not a nice picture.

" none of your business, Alpha" somehow I managed to confidently say that because inside I was ready to burst. " ughhh daddy should just fuck us right here right now!!! I want him to mark us!!! Yes, mate should mark us!!! I'll go tell him to mark us!" 

Suddenly I and Emily were having a battle of control. My eyes flickered from blue to gold and Kaiden seemed to notice. However, all he did was sit up and sit on the side of the bed waiting to see who would win, with an intrigued look on his face. Luckily I won.

"Your wolf is very dirty minded isn't she" I could tell he was struggling to keep a straight face but he failed massively as a huge smirk appeared there. I just huffed. 

Without warning, Kaiden reached over to me. I quickly scooted away to only find he wasn't going to touch me he was going for Kiara. A huge exasperated gasp left my mouth and I quickly snatched Kiara back, growling surprisingly intimidatingly at him. " MINE!" He seemed taken aback by my sudden outburst but I didn't care I quickly looked over Kiara to make sure he didn't hurt her. I then pulled her close and hugged her.

It seemed him being so close to me caused me to heal rather quickly. which meant I could grab her back without it hurting.

He kind of just sat there and stared at me until I cockily said " what?!".
" that was hot" was all he said. A blush crept itself on my face and I giggled a little. I don't giggle!

"Awww you're flirting with him!!! I knew you'd like mate!!!" I just mentally scoffed at her and put an expressionless face on.

" would you like to play a game little girl?" My face lit up and I nodded my head frantically. " what about two truths one lie?" I just nodded and told him to go on. He just laughed at my eagerness.

" ok so ermm... my favourite colour is baby blue, my middle name is Xavier, and my favourite meat is beef ... which one is a lie?" A smirk was spread across his face. " The first one!" I smiled triumphantly, there is no way the big bad Alphas favourite colour is baby blue. It's probably black or red, the traditional Alpha colours. "You're wrong little one" there was a mischievous glint in his eyes.

" what!!! Your favourite colour is baby blue! The big bad Alpha loves baby blue" I began to laugh hysterically until my eyes met his annoyed one, he let out a low guttural growl." Sorry...". I mumbled quietly." What's wrong with baby blue?". He had a look of hurt on his face but it was clearly fake, it didn't reach his eyes. " The second one, Xavier is my brother's name" my face was full of surprise, he had a brother? Huh well, I guess you learn things every day. " your turn".

We played the game until we were both out of things to tell, well things we wanted to tell. However, I learnt that he has 2 siblings, a brother and sister. Xavier and Arabella. I finally found out that his middle name was actually Oscar. His mum was called Ellie and his dad was called Oliver.

After the Kaiden decided we should watch a movie. To my surprise he leads me to the 'movie room' it was huge and had seats in the back and bean bags in the front. We decided on the chairs. As I sat down and got comfortable I remember that a good movie has to be accompanied by popcorn. So I got out of my comfy chair and wonder out of the room, Kaiden was picking a movie so I didn't want to bother him. I quickly found my way to the kitchen where I met a nice old lady.

" Hello dear, are you hungry?" I shook my head and gave her a courteous smile. Slowly I looked around the kitchen before I decided to ask the nice lady if they had popcorn and they did. As I made my way back to the movie room I heard shouting so I began to sprint there.

" where the hell is she!" Kaiden roared.

The poor man he was shouting at looked terrified. I just stood there awkwardly knowing I was in trouble. I didn't like to be in trouble. His gaze finally met mine and he let out a relieved sigh.

We walked back into the movie room and I resumed my spot on the chair. Kaiden quickly pressed play then seated himself next to me, my face lit up at the mellifluous sound of the Disney opening tune. A huge grin press itself across my face. Smoothly and swiftly Kaiden placed me on his lap. This was way better than the seat. My back fell and leaned against his perfectly sculpted chest.

Then the opening of the movie appeared, I squealed and started to lightly bounce on his lap. On the screen was tangled, my favourite Disney movie!

His hard ( hahaha hard😉😉) rough hands grabbed my hips prohibiting me from moving. He slowly leant towards my ear and in that ohh so beautifully husky, seductive voice and said " I wouldn't do that If I was your little girl because I don't think I'll be able to handle my self" I settled back on his lap confused until I felt it...

Yay 1516 words!