Chapter 1

All Amazing artwork by my cousin@gamersweetheart90

⚠️warning: child abuse and swearing in this chapter ⚠️

I woke up to my head pounding and pangs in my stomach that stretched and clawed at my lower back and hips, not to mention the throbbing pulses that made tears come to my eyes. Tears threatened to spill but I knew if I cried he would hurt me even more.

My whole body ached. I could barely move but I shouldn't complain this wasn't the worst, I've had a lot worse than this. A pandas mask covered my face; the purplish-black marks that paraded my face still being the centre of attention.

But I was fine... well that's what I liked to believe. Looking to my side I saw the clock read 7:00. It was time to get up. It was time for another agonising day at school. Slowly I pushed my princess cover away from my broken, bruised, and beaten figure. Cold air consumed my feeble body. A sigh left my mouth as I chucked my legs around the edge my bed.

My bare feet landed on the cold floor and slowly began to approach my closet. My blooded fingers opened the closet door and my ocean blue eyes scanned the items of clothing, within minutes I picked out an outfit and placed it on my bed and proceeded to exit my room and go to the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower and let the hot water engulf my battered body, stripping me of the blood and tears of yesterday. I shampooed, conditioned and washed my hair. Next, I began to scrub my body clean. After 30 minutes of heaven, I left the steaming room and walked back into my bedroom. A bright blue towel was wrapped around my body. I looked at my bed where my clothes lay.

Blue short denim dungarees, a t-shirt with cursive writing on it saying"I'm a unicorn", knee-high socks with cat ears and my black high top converse.

I threw on my clothes and headed back to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I could see the bruise that marked my body made by the bastard I call my father. I grabbed my make up brush and began to conceal all the nightmares of yesterday; a fake smile plastered my face while doing so.

I dragged my body down my stairs and through the door; I began to walk to school. Unable to drive as my dad refused to buy me a car. He says " it's a waste of money! You worthless piece of shit".

I placed my earphones in my ears and began to play 'him and I' from Halsey.