Chapter 2: highschool

⚠️warning: bullying, and swearing ⚠️

I walked down the corridor of my high school and approached my locker. Suddenly, my earphones were ripped out of my ears and replaced with the sniggers of the people around me. I looked up to see Jason Kenny, the captain of the football team, with my phone and earphones in his hands.

He, undeniably was gorgeous but mean, very, very mean. Well to me anyway. He had stunning sky blue eyes with swirls of green entwined in them; his chestnut brown hair was cut short and shaved at the sides. He stood at an intimidating 6"1 and was very buff. His pale pink lips plump and parted as laughs escaped them.

"Please... please give it back," I said, verbalising my concern and desperation. "Hahaha...no...hahahaha...look at you! You're pathetic!!" he managed to say between laughs. My eyes began to water and pools arose in my eyes. Curtly Bethany began to speak "aww wittle baby gonna cwy". She was a first class Bitch!!!

As head of the cheerleading team, she believed she was something. She had probably screwed every boy in this hell hole. She had bleach blond hair that rested on her shoulders and emerald green eyes that could probably reflect how much of a bitch she was. Her Cupid bow was perfect and so was her body. She had a perfect hourglass figure.

I sniffled and shuck my head no. " N-No" I began to stutter out whilst they were intimidatingly looming over me. "Just give it her back man! She's not worth our time, come on!" Spoke a gentle voice as my mystery saviour nudge him.

Jason shoved my phone and earphones back into my hands and left, giggling profusely. Bethany didn't seem amused with the interruption, but she left soon after Jason. Not before staring me down though.

I just wanted my stuffie and pacifier.

I grabbed my books out of my locker and headed to my first lesson. English.

The day went by quick and In no time it was the end of the day. I was currently In maths, my favourite lesson. Maths was always easy for me, so I enjoyed it. However before I could leave the classroom Mr.Hill called me over. " Maddie! Can we please discuss these bruises?" He glared at me as I rolled my eyes at this statement. 'Not again! I thought my makeup covered them very well... I guess not.' I looked back at him "There's nothing to discuss sir, I fell down my stairs and I'm gonna be late home, so can I please go?" I replied tersely. Sir seemed taken aback but then he replied " Is everything at home ok? I see you get bullied a lot too, is there a problem with you and any other students here?" He asked. He seemed genuinely concerned, which felt nice. I rarely had someone care about me. However I replied again coldly "everything is fine! Now if you will excuse me, I'm going home! Goodnight sir!" Swiftly I left the room and went to head home.

Like it always is I hear people say "Ewww it's Maddie!" However, I try to ignore these comments by placing my earphones back into my ears. A tear slipped from my eyes and down my cheek as the journey home took place.