44| special chapter!

I reached 10k reads, so to thank you i'm here with an extra chapter. Anyways THANK YOU and enjoy the chapter i guess;)

- a few months later^-^

[Jungkook's POV]
🌹

"Baby, open the door or i'll break it open!"  I said, but i didn't got a answer. "Please open it Tae, i'm so sorry for whatever i did to you"

And so the door opened slowly reaviling a boxy-smiling Taehyung, his hair was wet and he had a towel around his neck. He probably came out of the shower.

"Jungkook, can't i even take a shower without you thinking that i'm mad at you?" Tae asked and i giggled. "But you showered too long, so i thought you did it on purpose.

"Well get used to it" he said and i shook my head "no i won't.. i can't, cause i miss you every second when i can't see you"

"You're so cheesy" Tae giggled and i gave him a peck on his cheek. He looked so cute his hair was still wet and his eyes were sparkling. What else can i wish for?

Oh that's right..The interview! I thought and i face palmed myself while  Taehyung was looking confusedly at me. "Don't slap yourself!" He told and i chuckled "it's called face palming"

"I know that"

"Hurry up we have five minutes left till the interview!" I said and Tae's eyes widened. He looked even more cute than he already was. "Five? Why am i waiting then!"

And he hurriedly brushed his hair,teeth and fixed his shirt right. "I'm done" he smiled and I pecked him on his lips, he held my hand and so we walked.

I still can't believe the feeling that we can freely hold each other's hand now. Yes we did face a few hate comments here and there, but there were a lot of positive ones so we decided to focus on those instead of the other ones.

***

"So this question is for Jungkook, What was your first expression when you saw Taehyung for the first time?" The interviewer asked as she read the comment.

I sighed. "I don't really remember, but i wasn't really close to anyone back then.. I trusted Taehyung more than others and he made me feel happy and safe" i told and i could hear Taehyung let out a little squeal that i almost couldn't hear.

"So Taehyung, this fan wants to know how much you love Jungkook and you have to show it with your hands"

Taehyung didn't do anything and i raised my eyebrow. He saw me staring at him deeply and he smiled. "I can't show it with my hands, it's too much" he told and my cheeks started to hurt from smiling, so bright because of his cuteness.

There was a little silence where the interviewer was checking the comment, but the silence broke soon.

"This is a interesting question for both of you.. how did you knew you were into each other"

Taehyung almost choked and i chuckled and helped him. "Well that's a nice question" i smirked and i held Taehyung's hand gently. I pointed at Taehyung with my other hand and i let out a little giggle.

"So to keep it short.This person, the person i love the most. Was my secret little 'fanboy'"