25|sences

[Jungkook's POV]
🌹

I've been avoiding Taehyung for a great week now. Okay not a great one to be honest, it went terrible.

Taehyung tried to come in my room for a few times, but thankfully out managers were fast enough to stop him, cause i don't think i can handle seeing him right now.

I heard a light knock on my door and i sighed deeply. "Just go away Taehyung!"

"It's not Taehyung, it's Jimin." I rolled my eyes. "I swear if you're going to start about that stupid bracelet i'll-"

"Shut up and let me in, idiot!" He yelled.

I stood up and unlocked the door. "What do you want?" I asked annoyedly. "Jungkook, don't you dare to act like that to me again. I did nothing. Don't just throw you stupid anger on everyone!"

I breathed in and out. "So?"

"I think you need to listen to Taehyung" he said straight to the point.

I clenched my fists, i got annoyed. "Was that it? You can go now"

"No Jungkook! It was a misunderstanding i mean it. Just listen to him"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled in sarcasm. "He probably will come with the most smart reason, right"

Jimin slapped my face. "What was that for?" I asked.

"Come to your freaking sences, you act like a child. Just act like a man and talk, it's not that hard" He said and he walked away.

I frustratedly brushed my hands through my hair. "I wont go to Taehyung, No Jungkook you wont!" I told myself.

I sighed and fake smiled to myself. "See not it's hard at all" 

'Just act like a man and talk, it's not that hard'. What does he mean by that? That i'm not mature enough?

I walked to the mirror and looked at myself. "You know what" i pointed at myself at the mirror. "I'll go and listen to his stupid reason"

~
Is this story even okay? I messed it up again😂 why does this always happen to me. Oh god. I hope you understood it.

New Fact: my main language isn't English, but you've probably already guessed that.

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!