9| coincidence

[Taehyung's POV]

I stared at my screen for a whole minute. Jungkook and i just followed a fanpage who ships us both at the same time,what a coincidence.

That girl or boy is probably very happy right now, i mean i know that cause he or she spammed her whole instagram for thanking us and saying that her ship is real. I agree with that. I mean, i want that.

Why did Jungkook follow the fanpage?

Then suddenly Jungkook stormed into my room and i jumped out of shock. "KNOCK THE NEXT TIME" i yelled, cause i was still in shock, but i calmed down when i saw how beautifully messed his hair was and he's sweating and that makes him even-

"I'm sorry" he scratched his neck, he was embarrassed.

I sighed, "no i'm sorry. I yelled cause i got shocked" i said calmly. And i saw his cute bunny smile showing up on his face.

"So Namjoon and Jin came with a idea for us to make a duet" he catched his breath and contined "but it's not sure yet, cause i need to know if you want to you know.."

I smiled, i smiled way too hard. "Ofcourse!" I squealed and i covered my face out of embarrassment.

Then he started smirking and he came closer to me. "That shirt looks good on you, your collarbones are so hot- i mean, fans would like that!" He coughed.

He walked away fastly and i stood there.

I was confused..
I wanted to know how i will get to know if he loves me too

I always get jealous when he interacts even a bit with another member.I can't believe that i'm like this BUT-

I can't be the one to get jealous of what he does.. And this might be the only way to find out.

Even though i don't know if he likes me back..

I'll try to see if he gets jealous.

~

Ohohoohohohoho 😂

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!