35| explain.

[Hoseok's POV]
🤩

I'm planning on telling Jimin everything. I love him so much, but i can't live forever with this lie.

I sighed loudly and someone rushed in my room,it was Yoongi.

He looked hurt, i guess he knows. I was scared and started shaking. He will probably never forgive me. Yoongi and i were good friends. We always had fun with each other, but seeing him like this made me scared.

"Hoseok" he said with no emotion in his voice.

"Y-yes" i stuttered.

"I guess you already know why i'm here.." he said and i nodded slowly.

"Why?" He asked and his face turned into a hurt expession..i know he felt betrayed..

"I- i just.. I just love him" i cried and Yoongi came over to me. Instead of screaming,yelling or doing anything at me he pat my back."why didn't you just tell me?" He asked.

"Cause i know you like him" i answered. "Yes, i do..But you're my friend and you're important to me"

"You don't deserve someone like me.." i turned my back at him.

"I know about your past.. i want to protect you from being hurt like that again" he explained.

I turned back to face him.

"To be honest..since i did something bad like this i couldn't love Jimin.. not the same way i used to before. I actually wanted to go to him today to explain the real meaning of the bracelet"

"Really?"

"Yes, and i think i must explain it to him.. well atleast the part that i lied to him about the meaning.. i'll tell him to go to you for the real meaning, okay?"

He nodded and i stood up. I opened my door and i saw Jimin worriedly waiting. He looked at me and he sighed in relief "are you okay?" He asked and i ruffled his hair and smiled weakly "of course i am!, but i need to tell you something"

He looked at me as he raised his eyebrow. "Okay" i grabbed his wrist and took him somewhere were it was silence, so no one would interrupt me.

He smiled shyly at me, he felt uncomfortable..

"So?"

"Jimin, i'm here to talk about something" i bit my lip and looked at the roof to hold in my tears.

"What is it?" He asked curiously.

"I lied to you" my voice cracked.

"What?"

"The meaning of the bracelet...it was all i lie. I did it because i loved you and i'm so sorr-"

He closed my mouth with his hand. "Let me speak please" he gulped. I saw a tear escaping from his eye and that hurt me.

"If you really loved me, you shouldn't have lied" he removed his hand.

"I know.. and i think you should go to Yoongi now. He's waiting for you to tell you the real meaning" i smiled as a tear streamed down my cheek.

"Really?" He smiled and i nodded proudly.

He walked away and i heard him talking to himself, but i wasn't able to hear it.

~
Vkook chapters are coming closer don't worry:))
Idk how long this story will be. I'll just try to write till i don't have ideas anymore. If this story ends i'll start a new Taekook story. (But i need to have a idea first so)

New fact: i don't know😂

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!