22| What if

[Taehyung's POV]

Jimin and i sat on the ground talking about his bracelet.

"I just want to know.." Jimin pouted.

"He doesn't want to tell,huh?" I said and he nodded. "Interesting.."

Then my eyes widened.

"What if he's in love with you and he's scared to tell it by himself and that could be the reason that he gave you a bracelet with probably love as meaning-" i wanted to continue, but Jimin cut me of

"Are you crazy?" He asked calmly

I shook my head "no?"

"From now on you are" he chuckled. "Yoongi wont ever like me, idiot" he laughed, but i could tell that it was his 'awkward' laugh.

I crawled closer to him. "you like him" i smirked.

"NO!" he yelled "uhm i mean, no.. i don't"

"Jimin, you can't fool me" i chuckled. "I know you too well, just admit it" i smirked and Jimin was struggling with his words."i'm not sure yet"

"So you admit that you have mixed feelings" i said and he nodded slowly. "Awwe Jiminie is in love" i giggled. "Woah you sounded like Hoseok" Jimin said.

"And, how are things going on between you and JK" he asked. I coughed. "Well..ehh..yeah we kind of y'know-"

"Just say it Tae, you guys are boyfriends, done" he sighed.

"No, i mean uhh yes ,but it's complicated and umm-" he cut me off "TAE.. i know" he laughed so hard at seeing my shocked.

"You guys kiss to loud so yeah" he laughed. "Namjoon said that too" i scratched my head.

"That's cause you guys are too obvious, i mean. Even the some fans figured it." He smiled.

"I gotta go.. he's waiting" i said , Jimin proudly nodded and i walked away.

***

I opened the door, but not fully, cause i didn't want to disturb Jungkook singing.

"There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me-" he stopped singing.

"That was amazing Jungkook, i mean the song not you" i heard someone saying. I think it's Yoongi.

"Why are you like this" Jungkook laughed. "I was kidding, it's good." Yoongi admitted.

I walked in and they stared at me.

"I..uhm..i am back for the-" Yoongi cut me off "Taehyung, i know" he facepalmed.

I giggled lightly and i looked at Jungkook who was smiling brightly at me. Yoongi stood up and exit the room.

When Yoongi  walked away Jungkook immediately stood up from his seat and pecked me."you're so cute" he smiled. "Why are you so happy?" I asked curiously.

"Do i have a reason not to be happy when you're mine?" He added.

"Hmm.. do you?" I teased.

"Do i?" He asked worriedly.

"I don't think so" i giggled at his reaction.

We decided sing some songs together. And after that i promised Hoseok to go to  see his new dance choreography.

~
I'm sorry i forgot to update yesterday, i was too tired, cause i had a lot of work to do. Still hope you liked this chapter:')

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!