36|Happiness

[Yoongi's POV]
💓

I waited in my room and i didn't know what to do. I was just walking around and touching and judging everything i had in my room..

Till he finally came. He had a big smile plastered on his face.

"I'm sorry" he said as his smile faded.

"You don't need to be sorry. It's not your fault." I smiled.

He ran over to me and he gave me a big hug. "I missed you" he said. And i smiled. Not hurt,not fake, not anything, but just a smile of happiness.

He pulled back as he realized something "he told me you are going to tell me the meaning, of the bracelet"

I scratched my neck. "Oh yeah.. that's right."

"It's not that..uhmm..important you know.." i tried to escape, but he smiled "don't to this..tell me please"

"It doesn't really has a big meaning..it's just a bracelet that will keep you safe" he smiled and hugged me "wait i'm not done"i chuckled.

"It's mainly for Love and self worth" i smiled and he looked confused.

"Why self worth?" He asked. "Cause i know that you're not that confident when you talk to me or even the others. Whenever you're with me you talk about the bad things about yourself and i just wanted to give you that to show you that you're worth it and you should never question yourself"

"And the love part" he asked.

"You probably already know that, cause it's a bit awakward to explai-" he cut me off by placing his lips onto mine.

~
He he

From now on i'll do questions instead of facts, cause i'm bad at thinking about questions so here you go.

Question: what's your main ship?

My answer is: Taekook of course, but i want to know yours too:)

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!