24| I wish i was

Jungkook's POV

"I see you moved on already"

Taehyung's face expression changed from a smile to a confused one.

"Jungkook are you sick?" He asked softly. It's hard to have bad thoughts about him, BUT that can't stop myself.

"Me? Sick? Oh c'mon! You're cheating on me" i raised my voice.

Taehyung looked disgusted and said. "Okay first, why do you think i'm cheating on you and second, we are not a thing,remember"

"To answer your questions! One, you were just asking for a kiss to him.And second, that's because we had to!"

Hoseok tried to sneak away from the two, but i stopped him. "I'm not done with you. No, i'm not done with BOTH of you"

"I didn't ask for a kiss?" Taehyung said.

That, that broke my heart.. i clearly heard him and Hoseok talking. It was his voice and he was saying that he wanted a kiss. And here he is, lying to me.

"Jungkook i think you are making up things or something" Taehyung said and i could see his eyes starting to tear up.

"I wish i was" i gulped. I couldn't handle it anymore so i walked away to my room.

"I won't forgive you, Kim Taehyung" i whispered to myself.

~
Hi, i'm going to start updating more again. I have a test tomorrow, but i'll try to write after. Still hope you enjoyed this chapter

ALSO, i made a new JIHOPE story click on my profile if you want to check it out!

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!