26| misunderstanding

[Jungkook's POV]
🌹

I looked around to see if anyone is watching me and luckily there wasn't. It was weird, cause normally they're here the whole time.

I got to Taehyung's room and his door wasn't locked so i just got in without knocking.

I looked around and i saw Taehyung sitting in de corner with a sketchbook. He was concentratedly sketching.

He grabbed his water bottle and took a sip of it, but when he tried to set the bottle back on it's place it fell all over his sketch. Taehyung looked sad, like he was about to cry. I sighed and got over to him.

"Hi.." i said calmly. And he looked at my eyes. He looked hurt.

"What are you doing here? You didn't believe me, right? I don't want anything with you if you can't trust me!" He said and he gulped.

"I'm here to listen"

He bit his lip and shed a tear.

"It wasn't even that big! You misunderstood everything" he said frustratedly. I was about to open my mouth, but Taehyung closed it with his hand.

"Let me finish"

"So that day.."

FLASHBACK (short)
Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook is really bad at handling the separation" Hoseok laughed.

"Yeah exactly, but to he honest it's harder than i thought"

Hoseok chuckled. "I told you so" I giggled, cause it was so cute hearing that "yeah i need a kiss now"

End flashback

"It was all a stupid misunderstanding!" He said and i looked at him.

I let out a deep sigh from relief and i looked at Taehyung. "I'm sorry"

Taehyung brushed his hands through my hair and he cupped my face. "Don't worry i forgive you. I missed you so much, but promise me that you'll never think about me doing something that stupid!"

"I promise...oh and you said you needed a kiss right?"

He giggled and nodded." Yeah it was a long time ago since the last time. "

I held his neck and lightly tilted my head. We both leaned over and we were kissing. It was full of emotion. Our lips moved in sync and this kiss was more important than the other ones to me.

We pulled back with our foreheads pressed to each other.

"I love you" Taehyung whispered.

"I love you too" i smiled.

~
Hi, i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

New fact: i'm a bit shy in real life😅

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!