32| One chance

[Taehyung's POV]

I giggled as i read the comments on my post. Jungkook posted his comments and after 10 seconds he ran into my room.

"Didn't you delete it?" He laughed. And i got to him and "ofcourse not, i just deactivated it, cause they were checking on us-"

"Oh yeah about that, they stopped checking on us, cause i told them that we're going to be carefull. They gave us only one chance"

"Just one? Knowing us, that chance will be broken in any second" i said

"Well atleast we're free for now" he smiled shyly.

"Yeah that's right, but we gotta be carefull."

I gave Jungkook a kiss on his cheek and gave him a sign that i needed to leave the room. Cause it was my turn to record, so i need to pack my things and go.

~
Sorry for the short update, but i got a important test tommorow so i need to learn for it. Also, How do y'all think of Euphoria? I love it! I literally fell of my bed when i saw the notification and it took my mind of learning. Heheh. But i'll start posting tomorrow again! (Since tomorrow is the test and after that i can finally post again!!!)

I hope you understand. No fact for this chapter, cause i need to hurry (it's almost night here)

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!