34| what?

[Yoongi's POV]
💓

I looked at my notification and i harshly threw my Phone away.

"what does he mean by that!?" i didn't know how to feel about this. He really hates me for not telling him...I should say it, i finally came to my sences.

I was never frustrated like this.

Then i realized that i just threw my phone away and i immediately got to it to see if it did survive. Luckily it did, cause i'm not in the mood to buy a new one.

I leaved my room and i was on my way to Jimin's room, hoping he was there.

I knocked on his door and he said 'come in' so i did.

He looked at me with a blank face and after that he even rolled his eyes which got me confused, but he is probably still mad at me so i understood.

"what are you doing here?" he asked. "i'm here to tell you the meaning of that annoying bracelet- wait you don't wear it anymore?"

he laughed sarcastically. "Hoseok already told me the meaning,stupid" i got annoyed at his reaction, but i didn't even tell Hoseok the meaning so what does he mean?

"Jimin you're joking right?"

"no" saw his expression changed in a hurt one. "how could you do this to me.. and you even gave it as a birthday gift!"

"Wait, i need to handle something" i said and i almost walked out "what?

"I'm going to Hoseok!"

~
Ooff i'm tired.

Fact: this story reached 1,6k reads!! THANK YOU❤️❤️❤️

To be continued..

Thanks for reading!