Epilogue

Louis and Eleanor

My brother and his lovely wife, Eleanor waited one year to have their first born. Darcy Renee Tomlinson could be born any moment now, actually. They currently live in the same neighborhood as us, but in a different home. One of our best memories was when I was about seven months pregnant with our third child and Louis and Harry were redoing our back porch. Ivy was investigating a magical pile of stones near the back door drop and began to climb. She began to cry and slide down the sharp rock. Me being a protective mother jumped in after her with my rather large stomach. The best part was her uncle Louis jumping in after me. The neighbors thought we were all trying to kill ourselves. 

                                                                                Liam and Danielle

Liam and Danielle have been married for about one year now. They don't have any kids at the moment, but Danielle is expecting in nine months. They currently live in the same neighborhood as Harry, Louis, Eleanor and I although, they are the farthest away, I don't blame them. Every Sunday they come over for dinner, including Louis and Eleanor and the gang. 

                                                                                Zayn and Ella

Zayn and Ella are newly engaged and are planning to get married this late December. They currently live in the original house we all use to live in together. Surprising, they're loud ( ;) ). They've decided to have two children right after they get married. 

                                                                               Niall and Gemma

So, it seems to us that Niall has finally found his princess, Gemma. She is the ping to his pong, the soda to his pop. I've never seen them alone, it's quite adorable. While she plays hard to get, he follows her around like a lost puppy. Hopefully, they will be together for the rest of their lives.

                                                                                Darcy and Harry

As for us, we just had our third and final child, Liam-Zayn Edward Styles, born last week on November 15, 2016. He weighed of 9 pounds and six ounces, the weight of a new born Niall. He surprisingly has his grandmothers brown eyes and straight baby hair. Although, Ivy and Louis tend to get a bit jealous when I pay more attention to Liam-Zayn rather then them, but they are learning that he needs love too. 
For this is only the beginning of our everlasting journey...