Excited!

Rose's POV

"Woohoo! I can't wait for school tomorrow! Actually, I can't wait for school every day! But especially tomorrow! We're gonna go to Snow White Castle for a sleepover after school! Now that mum and dad know about me going to Regal Academy, having sleepovers is so much easier isn't it Gigi?" I pet my pet mouse, Gigi, and jump into my bed pulling my blanket on.

"I can't wait to see everyone! Astoria, Shawn, Travis, LingLing, Joy, Fala and Hawk... Hawk..." I yawn as I am swept away into sweet dreams.

Hawk's POV

My entire team is coming over for a sleepover with Fala and me tomorrow! Wait... That means... Rose is coming over for a sleepover with Fala and me tomorrow! 

"Rose is coming over tomorrow! For a SLEEPOVER! A SLEEPOVER! Isn't that amazing Doc?" I sigh as I fall into my bed. I know I'm supposed to be a prince and all, but Rose Cinderella is coming to sleepover in MY castle tomorrow and I'm so excited! Why? Well, I've had a crush on her since the first Grand Ball we had together, Rose and I shared a dance and it was the best experience I have ever had! We waltzed around the ginormous ballroom and it was like we were the only 2 people there!

"Are you okay in there Hawk?" My older sister Fala slowly opens my room door and peeks in.

"Yep! Just a little excited about the sleepover tomorrow, that's all!" I chirp back.

"Uh... huh." my sister giggles, "And... Why is that? Is it because a certain Cinderella is coming over?" Her statement makes me blush as I quickly look away to hide my face.

Fala giggles again, clearing knowing her words' impact on me.

"Well, you should try to get some sleep, you still have school tomorrow and not to mention you wouldn't want to be tired during our sleepover!" Fala closes the door to my room and I hear her open her bedroom, which was right opposite mine, door and close it again. 

She's right, I should sleep, or I'll be exhausted tomorrow! I flip the light switch of my room off and tuck myself into bed. 

"Goodnight... Doc..."

Fala's POV

I close my room door behind me, then sit on my bed and think about my little brother. He's growing up, and fast too. 

I laugh to myself as I think about him and Rose, the 2 of them are perfect for each other and they both like each other too! But I can't intervene, I have to let Hawk find out about Rose's feelings on his own. 

Rose is a great girl, and I'm sure Hawk will be in good hands with her.

I wonder...