177. Chapter (wedding pt.2)

Allison's POV

"GET UP GET UP GET UP!" Someone shouts in my ear, shaking me. I know it's not Hayes because the voice is a girls, and Hayes is sleeping next to me.

"OH GOD ARE THEY NAKED?" Another voice shouts, this time a guys voice. I swear I had Hayes lock the balcony and room door last night. 

"Get the fuck out nimrods!" I shout, burying my face into Hayes' chest. 

"HELL NO TODAY IS THE PARTAYYYYY!" Another girl voice shouts. 

Sitting up, I rub my eyes making sure I keep the blanket covering me. I'm not naked, just in some lingerie that should only be seen by myself and the handsome boy sleeping next to me. 

"What fucking time is it?" I ask, yawning. The sun isn't even out yet. 

"Almost 5, come on! Everyone is meeting at 8!" Kelsey beams while hugging Nash's torso. Seems all the yelling woke up all the boys. Their plans don't start till 10, like normal people, but I guess we're starting bright an early.

"I take 15 minutes to get ready and dressed. Let me sleep!" I say, pulling the covers over my head and kissing Hayes' chest. He kisses my forehead and pulls me closer to his tall frame. 

"No no no, we have to go down to the be-place to set up for the breakfast!" Madison shouts. I think by now I have a good grasp on who sounds like who without even looking. 

"Wake me up at 6 and then I'll get ready," I reply, not making a move and definitely not getting up at 4:45 in the morning.  

"Fine we're coming back at 6 and that is the latest," Kendall says before everyone evacuates Hayes' room. I set an alarm on my phone for 5:50 am so I'm up before the circus comes running back into the room. 

Placing my chin on his chest, I look at Hayes who stares back at me. 

"You know tonight at midnight is the last time I get to see you before the wedding right," I pout. He kisses my pouted lips, pulling my bottom lip out with his teeth. 

"Who says we have to listen to those superstitions," Hayes sneakily says while squeezing my ass. 

Glaring at him, I bury my face back into his chest as we sleep for another hour and 15 minutes before the same circus happens again, only this time I actually do have to get up. 

Still keeping my eyes closed, I smile and push him back down onto the bed as I crash on top of him, both of us letting sleep take over. 

- sleep time skip bc no one wants to read about just sleeping -

My alarm goes off, waking up Hayes and me from our much-needed slumber. "Text the goons that I'm going to shower and I'll get ready after that," I mumble into Hayes' neck. He nods, taking my phone, shutting off the alarm, and texting the girls. 

After that he places my phone back down on the bed as I crawl on top of him and lay down on his body, hugging his torso as my head rests on his abs. God damn this boy is my kryptonite. 

A flash goes off and I open my eyes to see Hayes grinning at his phone. "Better cover up my body mister," I threaten and he nods, most likely using stickers on snap chat to cover my boobs and ass that are still in my lingerie. 

After he finishes, we both take a shower together.

I kiss his lips as I wrap myself in a white silk robe. He kisses me back, me being the first to pull away before we get carried away like we did in the shower. 

"I'll see you tonight baby," Hayes mutters in my hair before giving my forehead a soft and loving kiss. I nod and walk out of his room through the balcony doors, crossing the path and entering my room. The girls layed out a bikini, a cover-up, and some sandals for me.