173. Allison

allisont has posted for the first time in one week

17 Million likes ♡ 6.8 Million comments 

tagged: hayesgrier 
location: somewhere in Italy

@allisont yes yes yes yes i do

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

@hayesgrier soon to be Mrs. Grier, i love you baby

@allisont forever typa thing 

@madisonbeer HALLIE IS GETTING MARRIED! i am so grateful to have met you Allie and now i got to see you be proposed to you by the love you your life. thank you for letting me be apart of this amazing journey, love you forever. 

@jackgilinsky congratulations! thank you for letting me be apart of your amazing journey! best wishes for whats to come!

@stassiebaby this was one of the most romantic things i have seen! and in Italy! oh god i am so happy i got to see one of my best friends of life get proposed to!

@sammywilk CONGRATULATIONS BRO! SO PROUD OF YOU! BABY 2K AND LIL A GROWING UP

@nashgrier i am so proud of you baby bro and soon to be step little sister. you have always been my little sister but now that i think of it, you've been like a mom to the whole group. so proud of what both of you have overcome and accomplished, separately and as a couple. 

@fatherkels as kids we always dreamt of our weddings and now yours is falling into place! i am so glad i got to be on this journey of life with you!

@karly i am over the moon! blessed to call you my sister from another mister! may your path ahead be a joyful one! may your dreams be big and your worries small.

@skatemaloley i am so happy for you both! thank you for letting me be there to witness this!

@biankawilliams CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! LOVE YOU BOTH! thank you for letting me be included in this personal and intimate moment!

@tez bro i am so happy for you but also am so single man

@kendalljenner YESS MY BABY IS GETTING MARRIED!

@kyliejenner ALLISON ROSE THOMPSON I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, YOU HAVE NO CLUE! YOU TOO BENJAMIN YOU TOO!

@haileybaldwin HONEYPOTS GETTING MARRIED! HOLY SHIT I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BOTH!

@camerondallas never thought baby 2k would be the first to tie the knot! never the less, i am so proud of you both and what you have overcome!

@shawnmendes i better be invited to this wedding since i saw the proposal 

@allisont of course shawny boy, you and Camila are in the wedding court

@camilacabello OHH MI AMOR YES! SO GLAD I COULD BE APART OF THIS LOVELY MOMENT!

@selenagomez i am so happy for both of you, may your future be as bright as the sun for you both are amazing human beings!

@arianagrande i told you NO PLAYING CUPID! but i am thankful and so happy for you both! love is endless with you guys!

@justinbieber AGG I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU!

@gigihadid bitch bitch bitch i am shook shook shook he proposed on your fucking BIRTHDAY! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER I ASSUME! YALL ARE 20 HOLY FUCK, THE YOUNGINS OF THE GROUP AIN'T TEENS NO MORE. 

@zayn gigi was saying bitch bitch bitch out loud while typing this. needless to say, congatulations to both of you for you are some of the most genuine people i have ever met. 

@bellahadid this has to be the cutest proposals i have ever seen, thank you for letting us be a part of it

@djrupp LATE AGAIN! anyways, so happy for both of you, you have no idea.

@fan FUCK FUCK FUCK THE ONE WEEK WAIT WAS WORTH IT

@fan HALLIE IS GETTING MARRIED 

@fan BOIIII I NEED MY INHALER 

@fan I THINK I JUST DIED OF HAPPINESS 

@fan FUCK YAH THIS WEDDING IS GOING TO BE AMAZING 

@fan CONGRATS TIMES 20000

@badgirlriri congrats hallie ;) i better be invited to the wedding 

@beyonce same! i need an invite baby doll, congrats is in order!

@champagnepapi congrats lil a! still need to collab! before that tho, where my wedding invite at?

@juliamichaels congrats baby! i dont see the invite in the mail???

@harrystyles yes you hallie! i am awaiting that invite not so patiently 

@halsey AGGG BABY GIRL! CONGRATS HALLIE! but also g and i waiting on that invite!

@travisscott congrats hallie!

@nickjonas yess allie and hayes! so proud of you! invite?

@mileycyrus im gonna need an invite because this is about to be the wedding of the year! congrats!

@demilovato yes HALLIE IS GETTING MARRIED! can i please please have an invite?

@katyperry a million and one congratulations is in order! invite pretty please with a cherry on top?

@zaralarsson congrats baby! am i invited because i really want to be!

@perrieedwards CONGRATS LOVE! invite pleaseeee i need to see my child get married!

(insert like 50 more celebrities that have ties to Allie, comment some down below you would like to be included in the CHAPTER as guest appearances as well as performers for the wedding song and the after party with the family plus the after after party with no parents)