NOT A CHAPTER! please read

Oh my goodness, I have been gone from this book for so long! I am so sorry for my absence. School is tough and studying comes first but since summer break is here, I will be updating and finishing this book off this year! There most likely not be a sequel as I am going to end it with an ending for everyone in this book. If there are any other celebrities that you'd like me to do a book on just like this, please let me know as I love reading things you guys write me!

And, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 340 THOUSAND READS! This means the world to me and I am forever grateful for each and every one of you the opens my book and reads the content that I write! This makes me so undeniably happy to be able to see how many people like this book!

Thank you for all the support and comments as they are so fun to read! I promise from now on I will do my best to respond to them as you taking the time out of your days to write something to me is amazing!

The next few chapters, I plan on discussing some new topics such as gun violence and crimes around the world so if you are sensitive to that, this is a small warning. Nothing too graphic is shown but i have created a book where I am not going to be afraid to stand up for what I believe in which is safety, love, and positivity.

I love you all so so much! Hugs and kisses to everyone!

-Luna