168. Allison

15

15.6 Million likes ♡ 5.6 Million comments

tagged: abbyt

@allisont thank you for giving me the best 16 years of my life Abs. you have made all the downs in my life look better and all the ups go higher. you were one of my loudest supporters and the person besides Ryan to pick me up when i fell. when you died, i broke and i'm only coming to the realization that you've never been gone. you're still with me every step i take. 
to Kalani and Sabrina, fuck with me one more time and i swear to you, it won't end pretty. 

rest in peace and love angel, you are forever in my heart and in the hearts of many. may your memory live on forever and ever. make sure mom and dad are feeling welcome wherever you guys are. i'll make you all proud, i promise. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

@madisonbeer even though i've never met Abby, it feels as if i have. you and Ryan helped make Allie who she is. rest in peace, rest in love angel. 

@jackgilinsky rest in love Abby

@stassiebaby you and Ryan have helped raise Allie to the best you could and that is more than anything imaginable. thank you for helping mold my best friend into an amazing person, rest in love angel. 

@sammywilk rest in love angel 

@sammywilk btw, DAMN ALLIE. calling out the hoes who did this!

@allisont hell yah Sammy-Pops, fuck with me one time 

@jackj you are forever strong Allie, rest in love angel

@nashgrier damn just calling out the bitches

@nashgrier rest in love angel 

@hayesgrier proud of you baby girl, rest in love angel 

@skatemaloley okay Allie is by far the most savage 19 year old i have ever met

@skatemaloley rest in love angel 

@tez fuck yah Lil A

@tez rest in love angel 

@djrupp Allie is the best person in this entire fuckin world 

@djrupp rest in love angel 

@haileybaldwin thank you Abby and Ryan and the Thompson parents for giving us such amazing children and for blessing everyone with knowing Allison. rest in love angel. 

@camerondallas rest in love angel (Allie a beast tho)

@fatherkels it has been amazing knowing you Abby, thank you for letting me be apart of your amazing life, you should have lived so much longer without any hate. wherever you may be, rest in love angel. 

@karly thank you Abby for picking me up when i was down and carrying Allie and me up the stairs when we were was too drunk to walk. thank you for all of the countless memories i will forever cherish of you. rest in love angel. 

@shawnmendes even though i have never met you, i see characteristics in Allie i believe she got from you. rest in love angel.

@nashgrier ALLIE WTF YOU'RE NOT 21 YET. GOD DAMMIT. 

@allisont HEY BITCH, I TURN 20 IN A FEW WEEKS

@djrupp ITS NOT 21 YET! 

@fan i'm crying from laughter and all these heartfelt comments 

@camilacabello rest in love angel, thank you for being an amazing influence to my best friend. 

@kendalljenner thank you for being an amazing older sister to Allie for i am forever grateful to have met a real-life angel, rest in love angel

@kyliejenner rest in love angel, thank you for molding Allie into the person she is today (not forgetting about you Ryan and Mr and Mrs Thompson) 

@matthewespinosa rest in love angel 

@matthewespinosa god damn Allison, fucking it up with the post tho. call those snakes out.

@selenagomez even though i have not had the blessing to meet you in this lifetime, i am forever grateful to have met Allison which makes me feel like i have met you. rest in love angel. 

@arianagrande rest in love angel for you deserve peace and tranquility 

@arianagrande ooohhh Allie you one bad bitch!

@gigihadid baby girl i am so proud of you, and Abby, may your name forever be remembered as its own. rest in love angel.

@haileybaldwin oh honeypots, i am so proud of the person you have become. may you never forget all the memories you and Abby have had. rest in love angel. 

@fan rest in love angel 

@fan i am fucking crying 

@fan IT WAS KALANI AND SABRINA???

@fan i knew they were up to something when Kalani posted of them together 

@fan i've always hated them 

@fan rest in love angel