174. Chapter (wedding pt.1)

Allison's POV

"HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT! THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!" I scream out while walking around my temporary bedroom. Currently, all of us, meaning the group, is on Kauai, the boys staying in one of my parents' houses as us girls are in the house right next door. All of our guests arrive today and the wedding is in three days. Two days from now at midnight is the last night Hayes and I get to see each other before the wedding. Tomorrow is a relaxing day and the day after is the bachelor and bachelorette party. Then finally the wedding. After the wedding, the guests are staying for another two days while Hayes and I leave for our honeymoon after the first day. 

The guys already told us their party plans. Go to the beach during the day, eat lunch, go back to the beach, go home and shower, play video games, go to the bar, then pass out. 
The girls planned our day and night out, making it their personal mission to not let me in on any of the plans. Guess it's payback for all of the surprises I gave them. 

"Calm down Allie, you love him and he loves you. You should be relaxing not stressing if everything is perfect. We've had two months to plan this and it's perfection," Madison tells me while rummaging through my suitcase looking for a dress to wear. All the guests are arriving between 9-10 am and it's like 8. Personally, it's too early but they seem wired right now. Stassie is hell-bent on organizing the clutter Maddie's making, Hailey and Kendall are joining Mad's in searching through my clothes, Bianka and Kylie are organizing the makeup they plan on putting on my face in the order of what they do, and the rest of the crack heads are running around the room, blasting some music. Kimberly (kimberlyb there you are!), Rupp's girlfriend, was rolling on the ground laughing her ass off. Back onto Kimberly and Rupp, they've been dating for 3 months which is a new record for Rupp because he is a FUCK BOI. I personally love Kim, she is the greatest. When he first introduced her, she was so shy but now she's just as crazy as everyone here. 

(Kimberly Beckett ^ not a social media star but is growing on Instagram)

"BITCH WE NEED TO PLAY ALLIE'S ALBUM AS SHE IS GETTING HITCHED IN A FEW DAYS!" Selena screams while her and Gigi crash into each other, falling on the floor as both of them ran to the phone connected to the speakers. Bella skips over them and plays my album. ALL of them start screaming out the words and dancing, the ones doing something, drop what they are doing and join along. I wince at the loudness and lean back onto the headboard of the bed, looking out the connecting balcony doors to see all of the boys with their phones out filming both the girls dancing and my facial expression. 

I flip them off, refocusing on getting ready. The girls seem to have found a dress because, in all the clutter, a sundress lays flat on the ground with shoes and accessories. 

Walking into the bathroom, I shut and lock the door. I'm dressed in a white lace sundress with some tan and white sandals that have a bit of gold on them. I don't remember packing this dress but it's cute. It has a deep v-line neck, tight at the torso area but flows out at my waist. Damn tit's look good. I slip in diamond studs into my second and third piercing, gold hoops into my first, and a small gold hoop in my cartilage. As for accessories, I clasp a few gold necklaces on, my wedding ring, a gold ring on my other hand on my middle finger, a gold wristwatch, and small thin gold bracelets. Mad's, Kenny, and Hail's did good.