17. Chapter

Allison's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

beep
beep
beer

Dammit. My alarm is going off. I look at my phone and see it's 8:30. "Why did i wake up so early" i say out loud. "Because we're going to Coachella today" I look to see whose voice that was and its Hayes. I smile and then it hits me. COACHELLA! I smile even bigger and run to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and my hair. Do my business and some natural makeup.

I run out of my bathroom and scream little to see Hayes on my bed lying down on his phone. He looks up and smirks. I fold my arms across my chest and roll my eyes.

He stands up and walks over to me. As he gets closer i start to back up into the wall. I stop once i feel my back touch the surface. My breath hitches in my throat as he places both hands beside my head and looks down at me.

No we're not dating...we just hug...and cuddle...and occasionally kiss sometimes...gosh that sounds very complicated and wrong. Which may i add IT IS.

He smirks and pulls me into a hug. It's one of those where you feel so safe in their arms. I immediately hug back. We hug for a good 2 more minutes. I reluctantly pull back and say "I gotta get ready." He nods and starts to walk out but i stop him and grab his wrist. He turns around and looks at me questioningly. "Can i wear one of your sweatshirts for the drive over to Palm Springs? pleaseee"

He lightly laughs and nods. I smile and turn around to get ready. I slip off my pajamas and throw on some black and white calvin's, volleyball shorts and white converse. What? it's gonna be a long drive. I start to pack my things i need in the car ride into a small backpack. Charger, headphones and earbuds, gum, snacks, sunglasses, my phone of course, a blanket, a pillow, and smaller toiletries like tissues and chapstick.

I turn around and I see Haye's standing in the doorway. I smile and he tosses me a sweatshirt. I slip it on. Oh god it's so comfy and it smells like him. "You know you're never getting this back right?" he sighs and nods. I smile and grab my backpack and blanket and walk out of my room and Haye's follows with his stuff.

We all stayed at my house for the week and stuff so we could all leave together for COACHELLA! My house, well i wouldn't call it a house...its more like a fucking mansion. But that's only because my parents are hella rich and me doing campaigns and model shoots help.

My parents are currently in...I think it's the Caribbean. They are going on a 2 maybe 3 year long trip around the world. Something along the lines of wanting to experience everywhere. God what couple they are. No they aren't old. Probable around 38...Well i'm 17 turning 18 in a few months.

We reach downstairs and see everyone waiting. I smile and we head to the cars. Last night we all put our bags in their respective cars. Madison, Jack G, Hayes, and I are going in one car, Stas, Sammy, Kels, and Jack J are going in another. Then Rupp, Skate, Nash, and Tez are in a another. Cameron, Karly, Kendall, Gigi, and Kylie are meeting us there on Friday, if you didn't know it's Thursday.

Jack G is driving and Mads is next to him in the passenger seat. Hayes and I are in the back. It's around a hour and 45 minute drive so we get comfortable. I end up falling asleep.

Madison's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm next to Jack in the car and we're headed to Coachella! It's Thursday. We wanted to get there early so we can considerer it a vacation. Were staying till Tuesday night. It's around 30 minutes into the drive and Allie and Haye's fell asleep on top of each other! So fucking cute. I smirk and grab my phone, unbuckle my seatbelt, kneel on my seat facing the back seat and snap a few photos.

I sit back down and look at them. I smirk and look at Jack. He's looking at me like i'm crazy. "Look at the back seat" He turns around and smirks too.

I am SO gonna post this...