Key to my heart (Roman Reigns One Shot)

This one shot is for Laylieana so I hope you....... ENJOY!!!!! If any of you guys have twitter then follow me @AmbroseMinion17. :) <33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Boy you put me on the spot I don't know what to say but I'm trying anyway like my hearts gonna drop my mind drifts away and I can't control the pains. Words are spinning in my head don't know why I'm holding back I should just tell you how I'm feeling yeah heh.''

I could see him from across the room I noticed from the corner of my eyes hat he kept stealing glances at me at first I wasn't really comfortable with it but now it kind of felt good. There has been times when Roman has tried to talk to me a few times but I always get shy and stutter like a fool. I was sitting with the divas their were all looking and then looking at Roman.

''You know you should go talk to him'' I heard Natalya say bringing me out of my thought I looked at her like she was crazy.

''I always try to but Nattie you know how hard it is for me I start to shake, I start sweating which is totally attractive by the way and I start struttering like an idiot.'' I said to her I leaned my head on my hand and sighed.

''I know it's hard for you girl but we all know that you love him you can talk to us okay just imagine Roman as one of us. Roman is a really cool guy and is easy to talk to remember I am married to his cousin Jimmy Uso.'' Naomi said all of the other girls agreeing with her I glanced over at Roman he looked and smiled making me smile back at him.

''You're right I need to get over this and talk to him what's the worst that could happen?'' I said to them we talked for a little longer having a little giggle until the Usos came and ruined but I had to go to my match anyway.

''But I don't wanna act like a fool don't wanna look confused if I let you know about the way I feel don't know what you gonna do so I keep it locked inside and imagine you were mine and I'm feeling you so close but yet so far you hold the key to my heart.''

''Here is your winner Layla Love'' the Ring announcer said I raised my hand up in the air in victory I had just won my match against AJ Lee I slid out of the ring and went backstage. I wasn't expecting Roman to be stood there he never does his entrance down the ramp.

''Hey Laylieana congratulations on the win your were amazing out there'' Roman said with that killer smile on his face which always made me die. I smiled at him but then I realized that he was waiting for me.

''T-T-Thank you'' I stuttered I blushed and looked down hiding my face behind my hair Roman put my hair behind my ear and used his finger to lift up my chin.

''You look beautiful when you blush.... I after go my match is next talk to you later?'' He said I looked into his grey eyes and nodded my head yes he smiled and kissed my cheek. I watched him walk away I couldn't move my legs were like jello I was just frozen.

''The more I brush it off tell myself it's nothing at all deeper I fall and I imagine everyday a thousand different ways how you respond to what I say? Am I getting lost in my dreams? are you unreachable to me? cause these butterflies just won't go away.''

''Wait he kissed you on the cheek?'' Nikki Bella said I was sat in the locker room with The Bellas, Nattie, Naomi, Cameron and Eva I just told them about what happened when I saw Roman.

''Yes he did I keep on getting these feelings in my stomach but I don't know what they are'' I said to them all they all looked at eachother with big smiles on their faces I looked at them confused. ''What?'' I asked in confusion.

''Those feelings that you are feeling are electricty and butterflies it means that you have found the one, It's mean that you are in love with Roman Reigns I get them with Bryan still.'' Brie Bella said I thought about it for a minute and she was right I was in love with Roman Reigns but did he love me? There was a knock on the door I got up and answered it Roman was standing there with a big smile on his face and some flowers in his hand.

''These are for you my lady'' He said handing me the red roses my favourite flowers I smelled them which made me smile bigger the smell was so beautiful. ''I was wondering if you want to go out for something to eat?'' He asked while rubbing the back of his neck he looked so cute I could hear the girls giggling in the background.

''Sure just let me get my jacket'' I said to him he nodded his head I went back inside set the roses down and picked up my jacket.

''I'll take your things back to the hotel and I'll put the roses in a vase'' Eva said I smiled at her and hugged her just to say thanks then walked back out of the locker room. Roman smiled at me and offer me his hand which I took the elcetricity was shooting up my arm and the butterflies were flying in my stomach like crazy.

''I don't wanna act like a fool don't wanna look confused if I let you know about the way I feel don't know what you gonna do so I keep it locked inside and imagine you were mine and I'm feeling you so close but yet so far you hold the key to my heart. But if I never tell you then you'll never know and the secret is get-ting heavy to hold this is more than just a crush so I may stu-ter when I speak and my knees may get a little weak but I've got nothing to lose and only you to gain tell me do you feel the same?''

''So before you was a wrestler you was a football player?'' I asked him we was sitting in McDonalds the more that I talked to Roman the more easier it was I wasn't stuttering anymore which was a good thing.

''Yes I started playing football in college but I knew that wrestling was one thing that I wanted to do since my family was all wrestlers.'' He said Roman came from a wrestling family his cousin was The Rock and The usos I don't know if I could name anyone in his family there were too many.

''Wow sometimes I wished that I came from a wrestling family my family didn't really like wrestling but I did when I told them I wanted to be a diva they didn't like the idea but now they are used to it.'' I told him Roman smiled and we continued our conversation while laughing and of course eating.

-AFTER THE DATE!-

''I had a really good time tonight'' Roman said I smiled and blushed again he started to lean in so did I then our lips touched he wrapped his arms my waist I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stopped kissing so that I could catch my breath but he kissed my forhead. ''Be Mine forever?'' He asked me.

''Forever and always'' I said to him we kissed again but of course the moment was ruined by someone clearing their throats I looked and saw Eva Marie standing outside out hotel room door with a big smile on her. Me and Roman said bye to eachother going into our room that night I fell asleep with a big smile on my face and dreamed off our first kiss.

''But I don't wanna act a fool don't wanna look confused if I let you know about the way I feel don't know what you gonna do so I keep it locked inside and imagine you were mine and I'm feeling you so close but yet so far you hold the key to my heart.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------