VI : Just a Crush

Start from the beginning

Then the boy turned to her, making her freeze in place. She can feel her ears heating up; Aino immediately looked away.

'Dammit he caught me staring. What is he going to think of me now?! What if he thought that I'm checking him out? Hell no. You're so dumb Aino, good job,' she scolded herself.

Hesitantly, she checked if the boy is still staring at her. Luckily, his attention was now focused on the gingerhead beside him.

"Gwah?!" The orange-haired boy exclaimed. He was staring at Kenma, his mouth agape; Kenma was looking down.

Aino tilted her head in confusion.

"Greet your opponents!" Their captain ordered.

"Let's have a good game!"

"Have a good game!"

Both teams bowed at each other. Afterwards, they began to enter the building.

"Kenma!" Aino heard the orange-haired boy call out.

'He knows Kenma?' Aino thought. 'Have they met before?'

Kenma turned around to face him.

"You're from Nekoma?!"

"Oh.. Yeah.."

"Why didn't you tell meeeee?" Little ginger whined.

"You didn't ask..."

"But you said "until next time" when you left! So you must've known!"

Aino gasped silently. 'Kenma.. Our dear Kenma is... SOCIALIZING!' The girl clenched her fists and let anime tears fall out of her eyes like a proud mother watching her child go to his first day of school.

"That was because 'Karasuno High School' was written on your shirt..." Kenma said silently.

Taketora appeared at the scene.

"Hey, hey, hey, what d'you want with our setter, huh?" He said, releasing an intimidating aura.

Aino facepalmed. She was about to approach Taketora and give him a good beating when the bald Karasuno player appeared behind the short orange-head.

"What do ya want with our first-year huhhh?" The baldy said, wearing a 'scary' face.

'Oh great, Yamamoto's match,' she thought.

"The hell was that?"

"You wanna rumble, city boy?"

Aino stifled her laughter. 'It sounds like shitty boy BAHAHA.'

A gray-haired male approached Mr. Baldy; the team's momma, Aino guessed.

"Saying "you wanna rumble"... We're here for a match so of course we're going to," he said, a momma frown drawn on on his face. "And stop with that 'city boy' stuff, it's embarrassing."

Yaku also appeared behind Taketora. "Yamamoto, stop immediately picking fights with people. It makes you look like an idiot."

The mommas apologized with each other while the other two looked dejected.

Aino started to walk towards the entrance when she heard Taketora shout. 'Oh gods, not again.'

"HUWAAH?!" He burst out.

A girl with silky black hair and gray eyes walked behind the bald Karasuno boy. She wore pink-framed glasses which fits her perfectly and has a mole on the left side of her mouth which makes her look sexy. Man, gorgeous is an understatement.

Aino froze and suddenly felt self-concious. 'Dammit, she's a goddess. I should have combed my hair earlier. I look like an insect compared to her!'

'Just walk normally, Aino, walk normally,' she told herself, looking down so no one could see her face.

"UWAHH?!" This time, it was the baldy who shouted.

Aino nervously glanced back and looked at him, her hair unintentionally flipping as she did so. She was clutching the hem of her Nekoma jacket due to nervousness. 'Did I do something wrong?!'

The bald boy looked thunderstruck, staring at Aino with wide eyes and open mouth.

She tilted her head slightly in confusion, which made the male clench his heart.

"S-So cute," the boy whispered, blushing.

'Eh???' Aino thought, unable to understand what the baldy said. She began to walk away quickly once again and entered the gymnasium.

.~*~.~*~.

There goes Tsukki HAHAHA i'm sorry, his first appearance was short crii. But don't worry! There will be a lot of Tsukki screen time on the following chaps lololol

I wasn't really planning to update today buT OMG WHEN I CHECKED THIS EARLIER, IT ONLY HAD 104 READS BUT NOW IT'S 123 I'M CRYING AGAIN HELP . I JUST PUBLISHED THIS THE OTHER DAY HOW TF ;-; we're now #41 at the tag 'tsukishimakei' ;-; i can't explain how happy i am rn. I'll try to update as much as possible (every two or three days).

Also, Hashiya Chihiro belongs to Bungaku-Nerd (chihiro is Bungaku-Nerd 's oc). And special mention to @RyudShawn, the first person who added this story to their reading list ;-;; THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE iLY ;-;

[Edit: I changed the title from 'Attraction' to 'Just a Crush' c:]