Twelve

"Will that be all?" Writing his order, I looked at him with a very forced smile.

They were a group of rich men about a year older than me, I didn't look like it though because they give off a very assaulting uncle vibe. Especially with the looks they had on me and the other workers my age, we didn't feel too comfortable.

"Are you on the menu? We'll have that too." The man flashed my a disgusting look as his friends laughed their heads off, I honestly wanted to yell at him for being such a pervert if it wasn't for Kim Mingyu. Well, he said that he was going to supervise all of us today. 

I didn't really believe him now since his eyes were glued to my every movement, how nice, really.

"Is that all?" I asked again

His expression wasn't too good after I said those words, he smirked. He fished out something in his pocket, he hid it under the table sheets and showed me a smile.

"Yes darling." He said and I nodded, I began to walk back to the counter to hand them the piece of paper.

'It's almost closing time Eunha, just a little more.'

As I walked, I didn't understand why people were looking at me. Nevertheless, I brushed off their looks and walked faster. I handed the order to the small window that separated us from the kitchen workers, a hand took it immediately.

When I turned to the people eating peacefully, almost all eyes were on me. I shifted my eyes to the other side of the restaurant to avoid their looks, I smiled awkwardly and walked to the next table.

Before I could, a hand grabbed my wrist, instead of turning me around to face the mysterious person, his other hand went to his my waist from behind. I was about to elbow him from behind, but his soft whisper stopped me from doing so.

"Don't move."

My breathing stopped for a moment. 

I felt worry.

What's he up to?

Mingyu was hugging me from behind, which caused my face to turn red. He took a step back, and in order not to trip, I followed him.

We eventually reached the corner of the restaurant that had less workers, He turned me around to face him.

Before I could yell my protests, he unbuttoned his suit, his eyes not leaving mine for a second.

"What are you trying to-"

He took his suit off, he was left in his white long sleeve shirt and black tie. He then raised my hands up, his hands were encircling my waist again. he covered my lower body using his suit, tying the sleeves together so it wouldn't fall off.

"Your skirt looked fine awhile ago, did you fall or something?" He asked me after I put my hands down

I looked at him with confusion that was written on my face, what is he trying to say? And most of all, why is he being nice all of a sudden?

"No."

"Tch, then it was that bastard." He cursed

"Stay here, and don't move." He warned and walked away from me.

I looked at him weirdly, I then turned slightly around to check on whatever was in my skirt.

And I was probably going to thank Mingyu for this later, I blushed in embarrassment. 

There was a big rip on my skirt, it almost made my undergarments. I swear, if it was the perverted guy earlier I would chuck a fork in his chest.

Then I heard crashes, glasses being thrown. People were starting to be afraid, I have to do something.

I ran to the place where I heard the sounds, and I saw the man earlier. He was held down by security guards and Mingyu was glaring at him, they pulled him outside the restaurant as his friends were trailing behind him.

Looking at the mess they made, I rushed to get a broom and a mop. I arrived back to the scene and started cleaning, I brushed the broken shards onto the side.

"What are you doing?" Mingyu asked, not even facing me

"I'm cleaning the mess you made, sir." I said sarcastically.

"No, let the others take care of it. Go home." He said, turning around

When I faced him, ready to fight. I stopped because he looked like he could murder anyone by his glare, I then looked away and let go of the broom and mop.

"Mingyu your cheek." I said, it was still bleeding. The blood was continuing to stain his cheek and it dropped on his white polo.

"I'll take care of this." A male worker smiled at me and took the cleaning utensils, the people we're starting to calm down.

I nodded, I then wiped my sweaty palms onto my skirt and walked back to the locker room to get my bag.

[EDITED]