Two

Wonwoo immediately came out the car and wrapped his arms around me, caressing my back and muttered words somewhere in the lines of "follow my breathing" as he gently motioned me to get inside.

The pain was unbearable, I didn't know how that man managed to keep it in and act like it was just something you could brush off.

I sat beside the driver's seat, my cousin rushed to start the car and get the both of us home.

"I told you not to." He said

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered and wiped away the tears drastically flowing down my face.

Not long after, we reached his house—where I mostly spend my days in. Not to blow our own horn, but Wonwoo was very wealthy. He was the son of a well-known and successful business man.

But instead of the cliche 'Wonwoo-needs-to-be-heir-for-their-company', his father was very kind to let Wonwoo choose what he wants as his future as long as it wasn't harming anyone.

Besides, his younger brother volunteered that he wanted to pass on the family business and be the next company's CEO anyway.

The maids immediately rushed to his car, waiting for his next request.

"Please get the bags in the car."

The his arms were surrounding my shoulders, I could feel that he was worried despite not looking like he was. 

Well, that's what I felt...

Once we reached my room, I sat on the bed as Wonwoo squatted in front of me. He was sighing while looking at me like I have a fever, he clicked his tongue.

He ran outside my room, disappearing for a few minutes.

He came back with a handkerchief and bottle of water, he handed me the bottle of water. I immediately gulped it down, sighing in content after I finished half of it.

He motioned my chin upwards, then wiping away my tears. His look was scary, but he was just worried.

I know.

"What's with you and that dude earlier?" He asked

"I don't know..."

In all honesty, I do not know. The guy in a suit earlier seemed so attracting yet a turn off because of his personality, but nevertheless he was still more on the positive in my perspective.

His tanned skin, his canine teeth that I caught when he was shouting, his stone-cold gaze when he snapped at us to reality.

He was intimidating...

"I may not know what you feel because I don't have psychic powers, but you certainly feel something when you see him." He stopped wiping my tears

"Just because I feel emotions doesn't mean I'm psychic Wonton." I rolled my eyes at him.

Well, for the confused people out there. I have empathic abilities, I feel what others feel when we initiate even the tiniest physical contact. There are people like that all around the world, people often confuse it as sympathy, but it is somewhat more than that. It's like my body and brain could copy the exact emotions of other people when I touch them.

I don't know why, my parents never explained to me. Their excuse was, 'You are gifted.'. Maybe I believed them and maybe not, but I'm still scared. Scared that I was different.

Only Wonwoo and my parents know, no one was to trust. Besides, even if they won't tell me, I know what they feel because I would know.

"Go rest, it's already morning." He yawned and went to his room, opposite of mine

"Night younger Jeon," He waved

"Night Grandpa,"

"Hey! Don't call me that." He yelled

"Love you too Won." I smiled and readied myself for sleep.

But instead of immediately sleeping, my thoughts drifted to the guy who was experiencing a very painful feeling.

I bet he was hiding it, how cliche. But I felt like there was something more in his heart rather than that girl who cried and ran away.

Betrayal, disappointment and obviously pain.

I sighed.

"Stop it..." I muttered to myself before closing my eyes

[EDITED]