Six

"Why?" I asked

"Please? Can I get support from my own blood-related family, specifically, my cousin?" He groaned as he begged

His father got invited to one of the "Rich people parties", and he wanted me to come because his lame excuse was 'I don't want to suffer alone'

"Ugh, fine, I hate it when you guilt trip me." I rolled my eyes and went outside to search for a dress

Let me just complain, I am not a fan of dolling myself up. It's not like I just leave what I look like as what it is (although I do that most of the time), but I'd rather put on a nice skirt, a blouse, and sneakers rather than night gowns and heels.

But nevertheless, I agreed, since this was the least I could do to repay his expenses on me.

Entering the mall, I looked for a boutique. When I successfully did, I groaned.

'I hate really dislike these kinds of things.'

I went inside, and was greeted by a warm smile of the saleslady. I bowed to her, and asked for a dress that fits me well.

"Follow me ma'am."

Passing different aisles with various dresses, I was amazed at how big the shop actually was. I was looking around like a little kid in wonderland, and I wasn't even a fan of dresses.

Just when we were in the middle of walking, I spotted a familiar girl.

Pale white skin, black hair with red accents, tall figure, slim body, and a beautiful face.

No doubt, she was the girl who was chasing 'Mingyu'.

I mentally puked, saying his name—heck thinking it made me sick. We haven't even met for even a week and I already despised his guts, I mean, come on. Him and his shitty attitude? Oh please, even a rat wouldn't like him.

I turned away from her to look at the saleslady holding different dresses for me to try on, I bowed again in gratefulness because she had to do all the picking instead of me.

I went in one of the dressing rooms, the dresses hanging on the side. I began to try one.

Red turtle neck dress with no sleeves, ending above my knees.

Nope.

Blue long sleeved see through dress with silver accents.

Nope.

Then I tried more that possibly fitted my taste, if I had one. The third to the last dress caught my eye.

Black dress, silver close neck lining, see through long sleeves, skirt until my knees.

Okay, this is not as revealing and bold as the others. Plus I think Wonwoo would like it.

I went out the dressing room, a smile on my face. The saleslady was still holding her smile, I bowed and handed her my dress of choice.

Then I went to the counter, purchasing the item. I kept looking at the black dress, the lady putting it in the shopping bag.

Until a pair of black 6-inch cigarette heels were displayed in front of me, I widened my eyes in shock and confusion.

I looked behind me, I quickly gritted my teeth and my eyes glared lasers.

Kim Mingyu.

"Add these too, I'll pay." He smiled ever so innocent.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

He didn't respond and continued to innocently smile at the saleslady, the lady melted by his flirtatious gaze.

The saleslady took the heels and quickly put it in its perspective box, not even looking since her eyes were stuck on Mingyu.

"H-Here sir, come again." She smiled shyly, handing him the box.

Mingyu shook his head, "Give it to her."

I looked at him, was he buying these heels for me? Or was he joking on me?

"What? I don't need this." I said, my eyebrows furrowing.

Mingyu only chuckled.

I didn't know but I found his laugh quite... attracting. The way his shoulders slightly moving up and down, his canine showing and his head motioned downwards.

"You'll thank me once you'll wear it shortie."

And with that, he walked out of the boutique. Wearing his black suit as his hands were tucked in his pockets, his figure slowly becoming smaller.

Impossible. How does he know that those shoes match the black dress?

I licked my inner cheek, he thinks he's such a boss?

I took the shoes from the counter, not forgetting to bow again. I dashed home to prepare for tonight.

[EDITED]