LXII. Growing apart?

Start from the beginning

"Is that the one from Washington? The fake baby daddy?" She asked confused.

"Oh no, that was Marcus. That nigga cut me off for good. I'm talking about the young one I told you about, that went to jail–"

"Ohhhh. He got out?"

"A few days ago, yeah. The first thing he did was find me to get back in touch. First he was in prison in Washington but somehow he got transfered out of state and down to California state prison where shit happened with his case. He was released early on parole and now has somewhat of his freedom now"

"So he's in California now? You know where? Have you seen him?" She asked.

"They helped him get a small little apartment in San Francisco and even a job. And no, I haven't seen him yet. He desperately wants to see me though, but I keep telling him I got a man. He don't care though" I blushed.

"Mm mm mm. I know how much you liked him though, do you still feel that way after all these years?"

"I don't love him, Jazi. Not like I love Roy but...our relationship is on the rocks right now and I'm just..stuck. Erin has always had my attention and I've been thinking about him since me and Roy have been arguing. I know I shouldn't hang out with another man but my man isn't acting like the man I need him to be. I honestly wish we didn't have to go through such hard times and the devil is playing against me by sticking Erin back into the picture. Knowing that I'm sexually frustrated and lonely" I sighed, shaking my head.

"I'm not telling you to do anything extreme with him but there's nothing wrong with having someone to hang out with while Roy gets his shit together. Just be smart Ro"

//That night//

415-206-0973: i saw that picture u post on Instagram. So damn sexy😫💔😍

Me: i looked a mess🤦🏽‍♀️🙃

415-206-0973: not at all 😘 u need to let me come see you and take u out. We can go as friends since you're not single anymore. I promise

Me: ill think about it ok. I have to go. Bf is home

*Door Opens*

Sitting up from the bed, I watched Roy come in and take off his baseball cap to undress himself. "Hey"

"Hey, babe"

*Phone dings*📲

"Who's that?" He asked, pulling off his t-shirt.

"Chloe, bugging me about work. I swear them damn clients be tripping" I said, turning my phone off ringer and clearing his last message.

"Mmm" he simply hummed and sat on the edge of the bed to take off his sneaks.

Letting go of the argument we had earlier, I crawled up to him and hung over his shoulders to rub along his chest. "I missed you"

He smiled from the side view I had of him, causing me to start showing love on his neck. He sighed and stopped taking off his shoes once he felt my affection though.

"Come on, Ro. I'm soar as fuck and we can't do that right now" he said.

I scoffed and pushed him with an attitude as I crawled right back up to my previous position. He looked back of course but I picked up my phone as he got up.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I'm just tired..., and hella sore from lifting with Travis and them–"

"Excuses. Excuses. Excuses. What the fuck is up with you?! We haven't fucked in months, Royal. Are you getting it somewhere else?"