Baldi x Principal

They are already married and Baldi is mostly the mother and Principal is mostly the dad. Thank you Cakehorror4224 for requesting this.

Principal's POV

I woke up to my daughter jumping on me. Recently my husband and I adopted Playtime since she didn't have a home and I cared for her as if she was my child and so did Baldi. "What sweetheart? It's 6 in the morning, what is important?" Playtime smiled and looked over at Baldi/Playtime's mother. "Wait, is it that day?" Playtime nodded. It was mothers day, the one day I and Playtime do something special for Baldi. We snuck downstairs and made my husband breakfast with my adorable daughter who might be a little insane but who cares.

Baldi's POV

I felt the side Principal sleeps on lift up, that didn't really concern me. I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon, my favorite breakfast. I sat up and felt someone pick me up and put me on their back. It was no other than Principal. "You scared me, ya know" Principal just chuckled and took me downstairs to the kitchen. My eyes were covered and I didn't know what was going on but I was set on one of the kitchen chairs. Things were being placed down in front of me and that kinda confused me. Playtime took the blindfold off and what I saw amazed me. It was a mothers day card made by Playtime and breakfast and coffee made by both of them. 

No one's POV

The family watched movies and cuddled the whole day but that night Baldi got his ass wrecked by his husband.

As you can see I am alive and back. I finally finished this request, I am so sorry it took so long I didn't have any idea on how to do it.