Maybe I can take a walk around the neighborhood ors omething, I thought.

After I was out the shower, I went to my walk in closet, which is definitely the best feature of my room, and I picked out an outfit for today.

I decided on some dark gray short shorts, I got  from Pacsun and a blue off the shoulder crop top that had faith written across it in gray. I paired it with my black sandals and a Forever 21 gray and white heart necklace.

After I dressed up, it was hair and makeup time. I wasn't that much into makeup but since I was potentially going to walk around... First impression means everything. I blow-dried my wet curly hair and tied a black and blue scarf around my head creating a bow on my right side. I then put on concealer and eyeliner, a pink diamond lip gloss, and then proceeded out of my room.

I could smell the intoxicating scent of coffee everywhere in the house, and I knew my mom was behind it. I walked into the kitchen and saw her in a purple dress with her hair in a messy bun and a coffee mug in her hand sitting at the breakfast table.

"Goodmorning." I chirped startling her a little. "Morning, honey. And where are you going looking all dolled up?" She asked checking out my outfit.

"Nowhere. I was thinking of heading out around the neighborhood, I saw a park at one of the blocks, I'll just go chill there or something." I grabbed one of the banana nut muffins and poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Oh, that park is a little far? Do you want a ride?" She asked.

I looked at her confused. "But we don't have a car." I said.

"Oh yeah I didn't tell you, the car that I shipped over here came this morning, that's why I was up, they had one of the guys drive it to us." She stood up and grabbed what apparently were car keys."Come out and see." She said heading towards the front door.

I followed her outside. "No way!" I shrieked in front of my garage way was a black Mercedes Benz truck, the new edition gleaming in the sun. "Mom how could you afford this ?!" I questioned.

She laughed, "Well it comes with the job promotion, they said I needed a car to move around and the boss ultimately gave me this bad boy here."

I was filled excitement. "Awesome, thats so cool! I would so like that ride." I said to my mom.

We headed back inside as my mom was dressing up to give me a ride. I got my phone and my bag and waited for her.

My mom dropped me off at the park which was a little bit far from my house. It was near a different neighborhood, which I couldn't help but notice, looked very residential sort of like you had to have at least $400,000 and up in your bank account to live here. The houses were huge and had big driveways. Thank God my mom gave me a ride; I would be so out of my comfort zone walking through here.

"Ok, here we are, call me when you are done exploring the park, and remember no talking to strangers ." My mom said coolly with a stern voice.