Chapter 34

Not edited, ignore mistakes ..p.s follow me on instagram @ickey_vickeyy

Scott

I looked over at Krystal, who had been quiet all throughout the ride to my house, as I parked my car in the circular driveway.

She sat still looking at my house in awe slightly, I didn't blame her she hadn't exactly seen my place before or my neighborhood, and not to brag but my house was the second biggest on the block and no joke every house on this block was really big.

My dad had wanted the biggest one ,but Mr. Sawyer our neighbor who had a somewhat bigger family , with three kids and whatnot, beat him to it. So instead my dad remodeled our house making it look much bigger than it was before ,he went all out when it came to this house.

It was definitely big, but to me it just seemed like a regular house, not a mansion. I guess I've just gotten used it after practically living here almost all my life.

I turned the engine off and murmured "We're here" as I opened the door and got out, so I could open Krystals door for her.(Chivalry is not dead guys :p)

"No way! this is your house, or need I say freaking mansion?" She exclaimed as she took my hand and climbed down from the truck.

"Yup this is mi Casa" I said chuckling softly.

"Cool , Mi likey" She said smiling.

I'm glad she was smiling now, I didn't like seeing her quiet and crying. It made me feel like I did something wrong and upset that I couldn't make her happy.

Point blank , I hated seeing girls crying , I didn't like it at all.

I locked the car and started leading the way to the front door. I could hear here heels click clacking on the pavement, behind me, it was the only noise I could here in this quiet neighborhood.

Speaking of her heels, need I point out , she looked gorgeous today, but then again she always does.

Although there's something about how cute and adorable the dress made her look, like one of them doll dresses, just the perfect fit on her tiny waist ,plus the heels and the way her hair fell down to her back in soft little curls, no doubt she looked hot.

I just wanted to hug her and kiss her, and squeeze her , run my hands through her hair and just....only God knows.

I opened the door and we entered in the foyer, the smell of my mom's overally scented candles empowering my noise.

Leave it to my mom to always make sure the house is endowed with flowers and exotic fragrance, before she leaves the house.

I looked over at Krystal who was looking around the room in awe.

She looked so adorable, like she's never seen this before, it was just a house afterall.

Just then my stomach rumbled indicating me, I was hungry.

"Ok first things first, I need to go eat ,I didn't eat breakfast this morning, and I am starving " I said ,then grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen.

No doubt , I was definitely hungry, I forgot to grab something to eat before I left the house. And with my athletes metabolism , skipping breakfast was not an option.

As soon as we got in the kitchen I raced to the fridge to get some leftovers of last night's dinner.

I took out the plate filled with Yellow rice, baked red salmon spritzed with lemon and side vegetables , with mashed potatoes.

I was going to eat dinner for breakfast of course, no shame in my game.

Although it wasn't as heavy as I wanted it to be, courtesy of my mom, it was better than nothing.