Chapter 29

NOT Edited but VOTE! COMMENT! FAN! LAUGH!LOVE! Ok im done.. bye xoxoo

Scott

Uh oh!, this did not look good at all, my mom looked mad and so did my dad. I was definatley going to get it no doubt.

I sat back down quickly , although that didn't stop peoples eyes from looking at his, I looked over at krystal. She was frozen in the seat and I could tell she must have had a billion things running through her mind.

"Ok, enjoy" My mom said through the microphoe with  gritted teeth as she made a signal for me to come talk to her. I didn't know what to do, whether I should bring Krystal along or go by myself.

"It's ok, I'll be fine you can go" She said softly not making eye contact with me. I felt bad I really did and it was taking its toll on me. "Krystal..."

"Just go Scott , she wants to talk to you alone, besides Im gonna go get something to drink" She got up so fast I couldn't even protest.

I stubbornly got up and headed towards my mom and dad. This wasn't going to be pretty at all but I qucikly plastered on my perfect son face and smile and walked over as if everything was ok.

**

"Scott Nathan Anderson , you have tested my patience ! and I will not lose it here at this event , what the hell were you thinking?, Thats the girl responsible for you and chloes breakup and you show up with her here?" My mom said.

She and my dad pulled me over to a corner near a tree so people couldn't see what was happening. "Mom  I-"

" More importantly I didn't even know you and Chloe were broken up up until now!" My dad whisper yelled.

"I was going to tell you but you seemed so happy lastnight, I didn't want to disappoint you" . I said back .

"Oh yeah and how the hell do you think I feel now?!" His usual green eyes was turning dark and he looked pissed. "Ted" My mom said softly telling him to calm down.

"Annie don't give me that bull, he has embarrassed me, you know The Kings are here " He said his face turning red. " I know but honey it was bound to happen, he did tell us he didn't want her, we can't go crazy right now we have guests, we will talk about this later, but as of right now I want to meet her."

Me and dad both turned to look at her in shock, "Really?" I asked in awe. "Annie?!" My dad said.

"Yes I want to meet her and thats final, Ted the least we could do is be civil to her, she's already here we might as well." My mom said sighing . She looked tired and like she wanted to be anywhere but here.

To say I was suprised is an understimate, I was beyond shocked. I didn't think my mom would be this accepting at all.

"Im not saying I prefer her to Chloe , but honey we can't just go crazy over here , lets just put this behind us we can deal with Mr.King and Mrs.King later" She said.

My dad finally sighed in defeat "Fine!, but just know I will never accept that relationship with you and that girl until The Kings decide to let go, but as far as I'm concerned they are not so it looks like you're just kidding yourself son, I need a drink" My dad said fustrasted before walking away.

"Just bring her to me , I want to meet her what's her name? " My mom asked.

 "Her name is  Krystal, Mom thankyou so much" I beamed as I pulled her in for a hug.

"Just go get her " She said and I could have sworn I saw her smile a little then walked off.

I was still trying to register everything as I started walking back to the table Krystal was at. I can't believe it ! My mom wants to meet her! I mean I know it wasn't much but just the fact that she actually was giving it a try makes me feel so much better than, I could just bust out dancing here and whatnots.