Chapter 22

All of the Scott and Krystal fans are going to hate this chapter, but hey you can't have a story without a little drama now ?...

Krystal

"Ahem!" Someone cleared their throat.

My eyes fluttered opened cautiously, and I saw Courtney standing in front of me with her eyebrows arched in a disapproving manner.

Her long hair was pulled back in a bun and she was wearing a pink hollister long sleeved sweater shirt and dark skinny jeans. She was all dressed up and I quickly wondered what time it was.

I felt strong arms around me and I quickly shot up realizing where I was. I looked over at Chase who was lying on the couch sleeping so peacefully. I guess we fell asleep together on the couch, me on top of him my head on his chest.

His blond curls was all ruffled up and his extremley pink lips was slightly pouted, I never knew someone could look so hot even when they were sleeping, guess I just found out today.

More importantly his shirt was off meaning all of his toned perfectly abs were on full display at least he still had on his pants which showed a perfet outline of his gray American eagle boxer on the edge of his V cut.

He groaned as he fluttered his eyes open as well probably wondering, who was interrupting his sleep

."Here's your phone, someones been calling you all night" Courtney said handing me my phone, I automatically knew who she was talking about and guilt started washing over me

I sat up slowly as I started recalling events from last night.I don't even wanna mention what happened , I can't believe I let it get so far. I should have stopped it , but I couldn't help myself.

After I popped the movie in and we all got settled in the seats and comfortable, Chase did not hesitate to sit next to me on their plush red velvet love seat.

I'm talking about he was so close there was no space between us making Courtney not able to sit between us.She awkwarddly sat on the other couch next to us leaving us alone on the seat.

It was extremly uncomfortable for me, especially when Kevin threw us a blanket and Chase wrapped it around the both us, acting as if we were a couple and pulling me even close so I could rest my head on his shoulders.

I was about to protest when he said "You know just in case you get cold, or sleepy nothing else"He said sincerely. I guess he could tell by my reactions that I was not ok with this.

I immediatly let my guard down, and tried to settle down. I mean it wasn't that big of a deal anyways, my heart belongs to Scott and theres nothing Chase can do to change that.

Although all throughout the movie he would cautiously caress me with his fingers brushing my bare shoulders, causing shudders all over my body and tingles all around me, I was barely focusing on the movie as I realized how comfortable I was getting.

Too comfortable, I moved a little causing him to stop , then like 15 secs later he continued and it was seriously starting to have an effect on me. The warmt from his hands and the brush from his fingertips was distracting me.

I finally lifted my head from his shoulder in irratation and whispered in his ears "Can you stop doing that". He turned to look at me with a smirk on his face,the lights from the big screen tv illuminating on his face. "Stop what?"

I could see all his features, from his perfectly sculpted nose and his chisled jawline and them red puffy lips , that I caught myself always lingering on. Ad just for once the thought on grabbing his head and crashing his lips unto mine , crossed my mind.