All sudden a scream echo from the stairs "He mated before me!". Everyone looked at Hoseok with plain expressions as the beta came down and hugged the omega. "My baby grew up!" Hoseok cried dramatically.

Rose who had woke up, looked at the scene with puffy eyes "What is happening?" She asked in a confused voice. Jimin chuckled and ruffled her hair "Jungkook and Taehyung mated".

Her eyes widen at the statement "Woah congrats!" She smiled and hugged the two newly mated wolves. "Oh my god you guys are practically married" She squeaked and everyone chuckled.

"What is happening here?" An unknown voice interrupted them, everyone turned and gasped. There stood a blond women wearing thick eyeliner, black leather boots and jacket and a big fur scarf. 

"Chaerin noona?" Taehyung looked the newcomer with an open mouth. "Hi Tae" Chaerin smiled as she waved her hands.

"Chaerin noona you came too" Yoongi asked in an unsure and stunned voice. "Of course baby brother" Chaerin smiled and hugged Yoongi. "Baby brother?" Jimin looked at Yoongi, questioning him through eyes.

"Guys this is my older sister Chaerin" Yoongi sighed and introduced. "Hi I am Chaerin! I am the Luna of mountain wolves and I am also known as CL" Chaerin smiled. "Mountain wolves?!" Jimin and Rose screeched.

Chaerin chuckled and hugged Taehyung "Congrats baby cousin" Taehyung smiled. Chaerin broke the hug and went to hug Hoseok. She then turned and hugged Baekhyun "Long time no see Baek!" She laughed.

Then she walked towards Jimin "And you must be Jimin right?". Jimin nodded and Chaerin laughed "Well hello then future brother in law".

Jimin blushed, Yoongi looked at the sight in fondness. "Where is Jiyong Hyung?" Taehyung asked while hugging Jungkook's arm. Chaerin turned to Taehyung "Oh he was behind me, must be on his way".

Jungkook become stiff under Taehyung grip. Taehyung noticed and linked Jungkook "What happened?". "Kwon Jiyong is coming! My role model!" Jungkook squealed like a fangirl. Taehyung chuckled "You admire Jiyong Hyung? That's cute" he teased the alpha who groaned.

Suddenly the front door opened and a alpha entered the room, he had black hair and like Chaerin he was also wearing all leather. Yoongi came forward and greeted the male "Hey Jiyong Hyung". Jiyong passed a small smile and shooked hands with the other alpha.

The three wolves who were unknown to the mountain alpha gasped. Mountain wolves were known to be intimidating, their aura dipped dominance. Everyone feared them deeply except the Silver Water pack since they were great allies with each other.

Mountain wolves were as frightening as they look, yes they had their bodies full of tattoos and piercings and they always wore black leather but despite that they were actually sweet hearts. Because they were so feared, no one really approached them except the Silver Water.

Jiyong who was greeting everyone then turned to Jungkook and Taehyung "I see that this little puppy mated" he addressed to Taehyung in a teasing tone. Taehyung whined and hugged the alpha.

Jiyong laughed "Aren't you gonna introduce us to your mate?". Jungkook who still stiff, kept his head low. Taehyung laughed "Chaerin noona and Jiyong Hyung this is my mate Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook bowed and kept quiet. Jiyong chuckled in amusement "So this is alpha Jeon's son?". Jungkook nodded which made Jiyong and Chaerin laugh "Use words kid we don't bite".

Jungkook spoke up in a trembling voice "I-I am so glad to meet you, I am look up to you a lot" while playing with his fingers. Jiyong smiled softly and patted his shoulder "Good to know kid"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I am back bitches! My exams are finally over yay!

OMG BTS CAN STEP ON MY FACE AND I WON'T CARE LIKE WTF THE ALBUM WAS SO GOOD ICRIEDCAUSETHEYLOOKEDSOGOOD!

Also I have my college interview on Monday so pray for me please!

Anyways I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 1301
Date: 31/5/18